Crush Price Objections: Sales Tactics For Holding Your Ground And Protecting Your Profit (Business Books)
Crush Price Objections: Sales Tactics for Holding Your Ground and Protecting Your Profit (Business Books)
Hold the line on price in every transaction― from the leading expert on Value-Added Selling!
These days it seems like we’re always in a buyer’s market. But even at a time when the word value is used interchangeably with cheap and the Internet is a bargain hunter’s paradise, there are ways for sales professionals to regain the upper hand.
In Crush Price Objections, Tom Reilly, bestselling author of Value-Added Selling, teaches field-tested tactics for engaging price shoppers and holding the line on declining profits. It provides tips and tactics for:
- Developing a price-objection counterattack before you meet with buyers
- Using questions and compelling presentations to move the conversation away from the subject of price
- Destroying price objections if they surface
- Understanding why and when to raise your prices
- Creating winning bids―on paper and online
Crush Price Objections offers you the tactical support you need to focus specifically on price resistance in order to attain maximum profit in the most challenging circumstances. Let Tom Reilly show you how to stop haggling―and start closing!
From the Publisher
This six-audio-cassette album lists characteristics of value...