Basic Concepts In Pharmacology: What You Need To Know For Each Drug Class, Fourth Edition
Basic Concepts in Pharmacology: What You Need to Know for Each Drug Class, Fourth Edition
A time-saving, stress-reducing approach to learning the essential concepts of pharmacology
Great for USMLE review!
"This could be a very useful tool for students who struggle with understanding the most basic concepts in pharmacology for course and licensure examinations. 3 Stars."--Doody's Review Service
Basic Concepts in Pharmacology provides you with a complete framework for studying -– and understanding -- the fundamental principles of drug actions. With this unique learning system, you’ll be able to identify must-know material, recognize your strengths and weaknesses, minimize memorization, streamline your study, and build your confidence. Basic Concepts in Pharmacology presents drugs by class, details exactly what you need to know about each class, and reinforces key concepts and definitions.
With this innovative text you’ll be able to:
- Recognize the concepts you truly must know before moving on to other material
- Understand the fundamental principles of drug actions
- Organize and condense the drug information you must remember
- Review key information, which is presented in boxes, illustrations, and tables
- Identify the most important drugs in each drug class
Seven sections specifically designed to simplify the learning...