Advanced Persistent Threat Hacking: The Art And Science Of Hacking Any Organization
Advanced Persistent Threat Hacking: The Art and Science of Hacking Any Organization
Master the tactics and tools of the advanced persistent threat hacker
In this book, IT security expert Tyler Wrightson reveals the mindset, skills, and effective attack vectors needed to compromise any target of choice. Advanced Persistent Threat Hacking discusses the strategic issues that make all organizations vulnerable and provides noteworthy empirical evidence. You'll learn a proven APT Hacker Methodology for systematically targeting and infiltrating an organization and its IT systems. A unique, five-phased tactical approach to APT hacking is presented with real-world examples and hands-on techniques you can use immediately to execute very effective attacks.
- Review empirical data from actual attacks conducted by unsophisticated and elite APT hackers alike
- Learn the APT Hacker Methodology--a systematic approach designed to ensure success, avoid failures, and minimize the risk of being caught
- Perform in-depth reconnaissance to build a comprehensive understanding of the target
- Obtain non-technical data about the target, including open source, human, financial, and geographical intelligence
- Use social engineering to compromise a specific system, application, or workstation
- Identify and attack wireless networks and wireless client devices
- Spearphish with hardware-based Trojan devices
- Physically infiltrate target facilities to obtain access to...