Oracle Developer Advanced Forms And Reports
Oracle Developer Advanced Forms and Reports
This unique guide contains an invaluable discussion of actual Forms and Reports standards used to create production systems.
From the Back Cover
Develop powerful web-based and client/server applications in record time.
Maximize the power of Oracle Developer to create sophisticated, flexible, and user-friendly database applications.
This unique guide contains an invaluable resource--a discussion of actual Forms and Reports standards used by the authors to create production systems. Included are standards for the use of SQL and PL/SQL in the development tools, naming conventions, and GUI design. In addition, there is extensive coverage of advanced techniques you can use to save time when developing and maintaining your forms and reports. Examples are based on the authors' award-winning Forms template used in many real-world projects.
Inside, learn to:
- Take advantage of Oracle Developer's object-oriented features
- Build simple applications in less than an hour and more complex ones in a day or two
- Create and deploy standards for best practices, code sharing, and object reuse
- Use Forms and Reports templates systems to create custom applications with a consistent look and feel
- Master the GUI design features of Forms and Reports...