Lead With LUV: A Different Way To Create Real Success
Lead with LUV: A Different Way to Create Real Success
Once, there was a remarkable person who led with love. Her company succeeded where its competitors struggled. Its customers were loyal, its employees loved to work there, and it was profitable year after year, for decades. This loving leader began her career as an executive secretary, yet the company's founder chose her to succeed him as president. When asked why, he said, "Because she knows how to love people to success." She is Colleen Barrett, President Emeritus of Southwest Airlines. Lead with LUV is an extraordinary, wide-ranging conversation between Barrett and the legendary Ken Blanchard, author of The One Minute Manager. Drawing on personal experience, Barrett and Blanchard reveal why leading with love is the most powerful way to lead and how it can help you achieve truly amazing levels of performance. Discover:
- What "love" really means in the organizational context.
- Why leading with love is not "soft" management!
- How to use redirection and tough love to handle inappropriate behavior or performance.
- Why "servant leadership" is love in action, and how to make it work.
- How to build the...
- 24 Etudes, Op. 15 (Flute Solo) (Louis Moyse Flute Collection)
- Oil Painting Techniques: Learn How To Master Oil Painting Working Techniques To Create Your Own Successful Paintings (Artist's Painting Library)
- Waterfowl: A Field Guide To Native North American Species (A Pocket Naturalist Guide)
- Killer Stuff And Tons Of Money: An Insider's Look At The World Of Flea Markets, Antiques, And Collecting
- Vucciria. Carne, Voci E Sangue (Italian Edition)
- Control De La Bola Blanca: Test De Tecnicas Avanzadas: Auténtica Confirmación De Habilidades Para Jugadores Iniciados (Spanish Edition)
- Lange Q&A: Mammography Examination, Second Edition (LANGE Q&A Allied Health)
- What Is Called Thinking? (Harper Perennial Modern Thought)
- "Status Quo": The Official 40th Anniversary Edition
- How To Survive Anything: Shark Attack, Lightning, Embarrassing Parents, Pop Quizzes, And Other Perilous Situations (National Geographic Kids)
- Philippians: The NIV Application Commentary
- Scripting Addiction: The Politics Of Therapeutic Talk And American Sobriety
- Painting And Sculpture: From Classical Modern Art To Contemporary Art: Publications Of The Hilti Art Foundation Vol. 1
- Sound Synthesis: Analog And Digital Techniques
- Lawman In Disguise (Brides Of Simpson Creek)
- The Nature Of Horses: Exploring Equine Evolution, Intelligence, And Behavior
- Westering Man: The Life Of Joseph Walker
- Candice Olson Everyday Elegance
- The Everyday Writer With 2016 MLA Update