Guide To Presentations (3rd Edition) (Prentice Hall Guide To Series In Business Communication)
Guide to Presentations (3rd Edition) (Prentice Hall Guide to Series in Business Communication)
A brief, professional, reader-friendly guide to creating effective presentations.
Many people avoid giving presentations or simply suffer through them. Guide to Presentations, with its clear, concise, and practical information, helps readers understand how to prepare and practice in order to make presentations far less troubling.
The third edition features an entire chapter on PowerPoint® presentations.
Listed by the Wall Street Journal as one of the five business "books you shouldn't miss." "Really a gem. - Former managing editor, Harvard Business Review "Short, compact, practical, and readable ...l liked it immensely." - Journal of Business Communication
From the Back Cover
This concise, practical book is written for you if you need to give professional presentations.
- If giving a presentation makes you nervous, how can you relax?
- How can you enhance your credibility before, during, and after your presentation?
- How can you design slides to highlight key data and hold your audience's interest?
- How can you improve your nonverbal image (gestures, voice, stance, and so forth?
- How can you make sure your audience remembers the main points of...