Light Right: Learn How To Create Images, Set Up A Studio, And Launch Your Photography Career
Light Right: Learn How to Create Images, Set Up a Studio, and Launch Your Photography Career
Lighting is one of the most important creative components of any image. Joe Lavine and Brad Bartholomew, commercial photographers and instructors, offer a unique approach to learning about studio lighting. They start with their philosophy of lighting, tackling the characteristics of light and how to approach building your shots. Then they discuss some basic photographic concepts and equipment needs, and how to use this knowledge to start a successful career in photography.
Packed with gorgeous images, this book provides two distinct perspectives from the authors based on their experience as studio photographers and instructors. This is not a recipe book, but instead provides the background and technical knowledge to understand how light works and how to create your own successful images.
In this guide you will learn about:
- Creating dimension, separation, drama, and texture in your images
- Color temperature, filters, flash duration, metering, and the histogram
- Setting up and using equipment and making choices based on the needs of your subject ...
- Alfred's Basic Piano Library: Duet Book, Level 1B
- The Velveteen Rabbit
- Cambie Sus Pensamientos Y Cambie Su Vida: Viva La Sabiduria Del Tao (Spanish Edition)
- Perfect Cakes
- Leonard Cohen: Still The Man (Pop, Rock & Entertainment)
- The Saints' Guide To Happiness: Practical Lessons In The Life Of The Spirit
- Feather In The Wind: Led Zeppelin Over Europe 1980
- Grandpa Loves You
- How To Run A Lathe: The Care And Operation Of A Screw Cutting Lathe
- Today's Music : A Window To Your Child's Soul
- Cell Biology: With STUDENT CONSULT Access, 2e (Pollard, Cell Biology, With Student Consult Online Access)
- Taliban: Militant Islam, Oil And Fundamentalism In Central Asia, Second Edition
- Christian Education Handbook
- It All Matters To Jesus Devotional For Boys: Bullies, Bikes, And Baseball. . .He Cares About It All!
- In His Face: A Prophetic Call To Renewed Focus
- Beyond Appearance: A New Look At Adolescent Girls
- America Again: Re-becoming The Greatness We Never Weren't
- Calligraphy Practice NoteBook : Hand Lettering: Calligraphy Workbook : Vintage Journal: (Training, Exercises And Practice:Lettering Calligraphy. Calligraphy Book)
- Birds Of Prey: A Folding Pocket Guide To Familiar North American Species (A Pocket Naturalist Guide)
- The Saucy Vegetarian