Wong's Clinical Manual Of Pediatric Nursing, 8e (Clinical Manual Of Pediatric Nursing (Wong))
Wong's Clinical Manual of Pediatric Nursing, 8e (Clinical Manual of Pediatric Nursing (Wong))
Portable and convenient, Wong's Clinical Manual of Pediatric Nursing, 8th Edition is your "go-to" clinical guide for the care of children and their families, whether in the hospital, clinic, community setting, or home. It includes assessment tools that may be used in practice, nursing care plans for specific disorders, and new information on pediatric pain assessment and management. Evidence-based guidelines are updated and also include patient teaching instructions, so you'll find all information on a specific procedure in one location. Written by leading pediatric experts David Wilson and Marilyn Hockenberry, this reference includes a companion Evolve website with nursing care plans that may be customized and printed for use with individual patients.
- Complete, concise assessment data on general health, specific problems, nutrition, sleep, and growth and development is easy to access in the clinical setting.
- UNIQUE! Evidence-based interventions include guidelines for treating pediatric patients and providing information to their families and caregivers, with new interventions added on phototherapy and asthma inhalers.
- UNIQUE! Safety Alerts highlight safety information throughout the book.
- UNIQUE! Atraumatic Care boxes contain techniques for care that minimize pain, discomfort, and stress.
- Nursing Care Plans include guidelines and examples for...