Computed Tomography: Physical Principles, Clinical Applications, And Quality Control, 4e
Computed Tomography: Physical Principles, Clinical Applications, and Quality Control, 4e
Build the foundation necessary for the practice of CT scanning with Computed Tomography: Physical Principles, Clinical Applications, and Quality Control, 4th Edition. Written to meet the varied requirements of radiography students and practitioners, this two-color text provides comprehensive coverage of the physical principles of CT and its clinical applications. Its clear, straightforward approach is designed to improve your understanding of sectional anatomic images as they relate to CT ― and facilitate communication between CT technologists and other medical personnel.
- Comprehensively covers CT at just the right depth for technologists – going beyond superficial treatment to accommodate all the major advances in CT. One complete CT resource covers what you need to know!
- The latest information on advances in CT imaging, including: advances in volume CT scanning; CT fluoroscopy; multi-slice applications like 3-D imaging, CT angiography, and virtual reality imaging (endoscopy) – all with excellent coverage of state-of-the-art principles, instrumentation, clinical applications, and quality control.
- More than 600 photos and line drawings help students understand and visualize concepts.
- Chapter outlines show you what is most important in every chapter.
- Strong ancillary package on Evolve facilitates instructor preparation and provides a full complement of support for...