The Observer's Sky Atlas: With 50 Star Charts Covering The Entire Sky
The Observer's Sky Atlas: With 50 Star Charts Covering the Entire Sky
- Includes a short introduction to observing, a thorough description of the star charts and tables, a glossary and much more
- Perfect for both the beginner and seasoned observer
- Fully revised edition of a best-selling and highly-praised sky atlas
Praise for the previous editions:
"the most informative little sky guide in the business."
"The more experienced observer will find this slim volume useful at the telescope and packed with interesting observing projects."
SKY & TELESCOPE
Text: English (translation)
Original Language: German
From the Back Cover
The Observer's Sky Atlas contains star charts and information for all those who observe the night sky with unaided eyes, with binoculars, or with small telescopes, and also for those who just wish to look at constellations and interesting objects. Equally useful for the beginning observer and the old hand, the atlas presents:
- A short introduction into observing the sky and a thorough description of the star charts and tables
- Clearly arranged charts of all the stars (to 6th magnitude) visible with the unaided eye...