Merchant Of Death: Money, Guns, Planes, And The Man Who Makes War Possible
Merchant of Death: Money, Guns, Planes, and the Man Who Makes War Possible
""A riveting investigation of the world's most notorious arms dealer--a page-turner that digs deep into the amazing, murky story of Viktor Bout. Farah and Braun have exposed the inner workings of one of the world's most secretive businesses--the international arms trade.""
—Peter L. Bergen, author of The Osama bin Laden I Know
""Viktor Bout is like Osama bin Laden: a major target of U.S. intelligence officials who time and again gets away. Farah and Braun have skillfully documented how this notorious arms dealer has stoked violence around the world and thwarted international sanctions. Even more appalling, they show how Bout ended up getting millions of dollars in U.S. government money to assist the war in Iraq. A truly impressive piece of investigative reporting.""
—Michael Isikoff, coauthor of Hubris: The Inside Story of Spin, Scandal, and the Selling of the Iraq War
""Douglas Farah and Stephen Braun are two of the toughest investigative reporters in the country. This is an important book about a hidden world of gunrunning and profiteering in some of the world's poorest countries.""
—Steve Coll, author of Ghost Wars: The Secret History of the CIA,...
- Zombie Parents (Zits)
- Instant Promotions (Instant Success Series)
- Elementary Statistics Using Excel Plus NEW MyStatLab With Pearson EText -- Access Card Package (5th Edition)
- Music Listening Today (with 2 CD Set)
- Nirvana - The Lyrics
- Happy Hanukkah, Corduroy
- The Weight Of Obesity: Hunger And Global Health In Postwar Guatemala (California Studies In Food And Culture)
- Tibetan Peach Pie: A True Account Of An Imaginative Life
- The Guitalele Chord Bible: ADGCEA Standard Tuning 1,728 Chords (Fretted Friends Series)
- Secrets Of Native American Herbal Remedies: A Comprehensive Guide To The Native American Tradition Of Using Herbs And The Mind/Body/Spirit Connection For Improving Health And Well-being
- United States Army Unit And Organizational Histories: A Bibliography, World War I To The Present (Volume 2)
- Mother Angelica's Answers, Not Promises
- Pro Tools 7 CSi Master
- Harry Potter Y El Prisionero De Azkaban
- Baseball: A History Of America's Game (Illinois History Of Sports)
- The Financial Times Essential Guide To Budgeting And Forecasting: How To Deliver Accurate Numbers (The FT Guides)
- Uniquely Gifted: Identifying And Meeting The Needs Of The Twice-Exceptional Student
- The Science Of Psychology: An Appreciative View With Connect Access Card
- The Beatles On Screen: From Pop Stars To Musicians
- Above The Clouds: The Diaries Of A High-Altitude Mountaineer