The Leadership Challenge: How To Make Extraordinary Things Happen In Organizations
The Leadership Challenge: How to Make Extraordinary Things Happen in Organizations
The 25th anniversary edition of the bestselling business classic, completely revised and updated
For more than 25 years, The Leadership Challenge has been the most trusted source on becoming a better leader, selling more than 2 million copies in over 20 languages since its first publication. Based on Kouzes and Posner's extensive research, this all-new edition casts their enduring work in context for today's world, proving how leadership is a relationship that must be nurtured, and most importantly, that it can be learned.
- Features over 100 all-new case studies and examples, which show The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership in action around the world
- Focuses on the toughest organizational challenges leaders face today
- Addresses changes in how people work and what people want from their work
An indispensable resource for leaders at all levels, this anniversary edition is a landmark update and must-read.
Featured Guest Review by Marshall Goldsmith
Marshall Goldsmith has been recognized by almost every major business publication as one of America's leading executive educators and coaches. He is the author or co-editor of...
- Then And Now Bible Maps: Compare Bible Times With Modern Day
- CRIPTOGRAFÍA, PROTECCIÓN DE DATOS Y APLICACIONES
- Oxford In Prints: 1675-1900
- How The NIH Can Help You Get Funded: An Insider's Guide To Grant Strategy
- Practical Recording 1: Microphones
- This Sweater Is For You!: Celebrating The Creative Process In Film And Art With The Animator And Illustrator Of "The Hockey Sweater"
- The Art & Craft Of Writing Christian Fiction
- LaunchPad For What Is Life? A Guide To Biology With Physiology (Six Month Access)
- The New New Thing: A Silicon Valley Story
- From Black Power To Black Studies: How A Radical Social Movement Became An Academic Discipline
- 1,000+ Little Things Happy Successful People Do Differently
- NKJV, The MacArthur Study Bible, Hardcover: Revised And Updated Edition
- Five Epic Disasters (I Survived True Stories #1)
- The Irish Gaelic Tattoo Handbook: Authentic Words And Phrases In The Celtic Language Of Ireland
- Memories In Still Life Painting Craft Book
- Weatherman's Guide To The Sun: First Edition
- American Constitutional Law (University Treatise Series)
- Music As Propaganda: Art To Persuade, Art To Control (Contributions To The Study Of Music And Dance)
- TAI CHI CHUAN (TAI JI QUAN)