Optimal Control And Estimation (Dover Books On Mathematics)
Optimal Control and Estimation (Dover Books on Mathematics)
"An excellent introduction to optimal control and estimation theory and its relationship with LQG design. . . . invaluable as a reference for those already familiar with the subject." — Automatica.
This highly regarded graduate-level text provides a comprehensive introduction to optimal control theory for stochastic systems, emphasizing application of its basic concepts to real problems. The first two chapters introduce optimal control and review the mathematics of control and estimation. Chapter 3 addresses optimal control of systems that may be nonlinear and time-varying, but whose inputs and parameters are known without error.
Chapter 4 of the book presents methods for estimating the dynamic states of a system that is driven by uncertain forces and is observed with random measurement error. Chapter 5 discusses the general problem of stochastic optimal control, and the concluding chapter covers linear time-invariant systems.
Robert F. Stengel is Professor of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering at Princeton University, where he directs the Topical Program on Robotics and Intelligent Systems and the Laboratory for Control and Automation. He was a principal designer of the Project Apollo Lunar Module control system.
"An excellent teaching book with many examples and worked problems which would be...
- Shakespeare's Hamlet
- 500 Crochet Stitches: The Ultimate Crochet Stitch Bible
- A Little History Of Philosophy (Little Histories)
- Bloom County Year-In-A-Box Calendar (2017)
- The Lung (Chinese Medicine From The Classics)
- Bowled Over: Big-Time College Football From The Sixties To The BCS Era
- War On The Waters: The Union And Confederate Navies, 1861-1865 (Littlefield History Of The Civil War Era)
- Finding I AM - Leader Kit: How Jesus Fully Satisfies The Cry Of Your Heart
- Art Cars: The Cars, The Artists, The Obsession, The Craft
- The Research Paper
- The Art Of Trumpet Playing
- The Wild East (New Perspectives On The History Of The South)
- Saint-Germain-des-Pres: Paris's Rebel Quarter (Great Parisian Nieghborhoods)
- Questions Of Heaven: The Chinese Journeys Of An American Buddhist (Concord Library)
- The White Guard
- Zen And The Art Of Mixing (Paperback) - Common
- The Barry Tuckwell Horn Collection - Horn & Piano
- O's Little Guide To Finding Your True Purpose (O’s Little Books/Guides)
- The First Year: Fibromyalgia: An Essential Guide For The Newly Diagnosed
- Who's Your Caddy?: Looping For The Great, Near Great, And Reprobates Of Golf