The Patron Saint Of Ugly
The Patron Saint of Ugly
Her grandmother, the indelible Nonna Diamante, believes that Garnet’s mystical gift can be traced back to the family’s origins in the Nebrodi Mountains of Sicily, and now the Vatican has sent an emissary to Sweetwater to investigate. Garnet, wanting nothing more than to debunk this “gift” and send these desperate souls packing, reaches back into her family’s tangled past and unspools for the Church a tale of love triangles on the shores of the Messina Strait; a sad, beautiful maiden’s gilded-cage childhood in blueblood Virginia; and the angelic, doomed boy Garnet could not protect.
Saint or not, Garnet learns that the line between reality and...
- Cowboy In Caracas: A North American's Memoir Of Venezuela's Democratic Revolution
- Top 10 London (Eyewitness Top 10 Travel Guide)
- Becoming A Successful Artist
- April 4, 1968: Martin Luther King Jr.'s Death And How It Changed America
- A Vast Illusion: Time According To 'A Course In Miracles'
- Cuadernos Rubio: Mayusculas 1 (Spanish Edition)
- China In Space: The Great Leap Forward (Springer Praxis Books)
- A Year In Marrakesh
- Joyrides Around San Diego: From The Sea, To The Mountains, To The Desert, Your Guide To Finding New Journeys
- The American People In The Great Depression: Freedom From Fear, Part One (Oxford History Of The United States (Paperback))
- Blues Harmonica Accompaniment Playing
- Cool It: The Skeptical Environmentalist's Guide To Global Warming
- The Paideia Proposal: An Educational Manifesto
- Who Was Clara Barton?
- Light And Photosynthesis In Aquatic Ecosystems
- Nikon D750
- How To Draw 101 Horses & Ponies
- The Girl I Used To Be
- Metaliteracy: Reinventing Information Literacy To Empower Learners