Head First Data Analysis: A Learner's Guide To Big Numbers, Statistics, And Good Decisions
Head First Data Analysis: A learner's guide to big numbers, statistics, and good decisions
Today, interpreting data is a critical decision-making factor for businesses and organizations. If your job requires you to manage and analyze all kinds of data, turn to Head First Data Analysis, where you'll quickly learn how to collect and organize data, sort the distractions from the truth, find meaningful patterns, draw conclusions, predict the future, and present your findings to others.
Whether you're a product developer researching the market viability of a new product or service, a marketing manager gauging or predicting the effectiveness of a campaign, a salesperson who needs data to support product presentations, or a lone entrepreneur responsible for all of these data-intensive functions and more, the unique approach in Head First Data Analysis is by far the most efficient way to learn what you need to know to convert raw data into a vital business tool.
You'll learn how to:
- Determine which data sources to use for collecting information
- Assess data quality and distinguish signal from noise
- Build basic data models to illuminate patterns, and assimilate new information into the models
- Cope with ambiguous information
- Design experiments to test hypotheses and draw conclusions
- Use segmentation to organize your data within...
- Braving The Wilderness: The Quest For True Belonging And The Courage To Stand Alone
- California (America)
- I See What You Mean (Second Edition): Visual Literacy K-8
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy For Impulsive Children: Therapist Manual, 3rd Edition
- More Rapid Math: Tricks And Tips: 30 Days To Number Mastery
- 293 Art Nouveau Designs And Ornaments (Dover Electronic Clip Art) (CD-ROM And Book)
- Graph Drawing And Applications For Software And Knowledge Engineers (Series On Software Engineering & Knowledge Engineering)
- OREGON'S MAIN STREET: U.S. Highway 99: "The Stories"
- An Atlas Of Roman Britain
- Blood Of The Oak: A Mystery Of Revolutionary America
- Zaj. Colección Archivo Conz
- Justice (Hackett Readings In Philosophy)
- The Prodigal Rogerson: The Tragic, Hilarious, And Possibly Apocryphal Story Of Circle Jerks Bassist Roger Rogerson In The Golden Age Of LA Punk, 1979-1996 (Scene History)
- The Periodic Table: A Visual Guide To The Elements
- Pierre Boulez
- Sibley's Raptors Of North America
- The Beethoven Violin Sonatas: History, Criticism, Performance
- Regulating Capital: Setting Standards For The International Financial System (Cornell Studies In Money)
- A Midwife's Tale: The Life Of Martha Ballard, Based On Her Diary, 1785-1812
- Angry Octopus Color Me Happy, Color Me Calm: A Self-Help Kid's Coloring Book For Overcoming Anxiety, Anger, Worry, And Stress