IPhoto '08: The Missing Manual
iPhoto '08: The Missing Manual
Apple has taken iPhoto 08 to a whole new level. Now, in addition to handling upwards of 250,000 images, the program lets you easily categorize and navigate through those photos with a feature called "Events". Plus, new editing tools let you copy and paste adjustments between photos. Books and calendars have been improved, too, as has the program's ability to publish pictures on the Web.
Apple makes it all sound easy: drag this, click that, and you're done. But you can still get lost, especially if you're a newcomer. iPhoto '08: The Missing Manual explains how to take advantage of all these powerful tools and new features without confusion or frustration. Bestselling authors David Pogue and Derrick Story give you a witty, objective, and clear-cut explanation of how things work, with plenty of undocumented tips and tricks for mastering the new iPhoto.
Four sections help you import, organize, edit, share, and even take your photos:
- Digital Photography: The Missing Manual offers a course in picture-taking and digital cameras -- how to buy and use your digital camera, how to compose brilliant photos in various situations (sports, portraits, nighttime shots, even kid photography), and how to get the most...
- Smart Cities: Big Data, Civic Hackers, And The Quest For A New Utopia
- Countries, Peoples And Cultures: Middle East & North Africa: Print Purchase Includes Free Online Access
- Principles Of Anatomy And Physiology 14e Binder Ready Version + WileyPLUS Registration Card
- John Wayne In The Movies 2017 Square (Multilingual Edition)
- Tax Procedure And Tax Fraud In A Nutshell
- Health Behavior Change In The Dental Practice
- Standing With Israel: Why Christians Support The Jewish State
- Building Applications On Mesos: Leveraging Resilient, Scalable, And Distributed Systems
- There Was An Old Lady Who Swallowed A Fly
- I Dare You Not To Yawn
- Scenic Catskill Mountains 25 Photographs To Color: Adult Coloring Book (Adult Coloring Books) (Volume 7)
- Birth Of An Industry: Blackface Minstrelsy And The Rise Of American Animation
- Burning And Texturing Methods (Blue Ribbon Techniques)
- The Grape Grower: A Guide To Organic Viticulture
- The Jimmy Shand Story
- Created Equal: A History Of The United States, Brief Edition, Volume 2 (3rd Edition)
- Rising Tide: The Great Mississippi Flood Of 1927 And How It Changed America
- Spielerische Fiktionen: Transmediale Genrekonzepte In Videospiele (Marburger Schriften Zur Medienforschung 31) (German Edition)
- Wait! Wait!
- In The Land Of The Lawn Weenies: And Other Warped And Creepy Tales (Weenies Stories)