Harnessing Hibernate: Step-by-step Guide To Java Persistence
Harnessing Hibernate: Step-by-step Guide to Java Persistence
Harnessing Hibernate is an ideal introduction to the popular framework that lets Java developers work with information from a relational database easily and efficiently. Databases are a very different world than Java objects, and they often involve people with different skills and specializations. With Hibernate, bridging these two worlds is significantly easier, and with this book, you can get up to speed with Hibernate quickly.
Rather than present you with another reference, Harnessing Hibernate lets you explore the system, from download and configuration through a series of projects that demonstrate how to accomplish a variety of practical goals. The new edition of this concise guide walks you through Hibernate's primary features, which include mapping from Java classes to database tables, and from Java data types to SQL data types. You will also learn about Hibernate's data query and retrieval facilities, and much more.
By reading and following along with the examples, you can get your own Hibernate environment set up quickly and start using it for real-world tasks right away. Harnessing Hibernate teaches you how to:
- Perform Object/Relational mapping
- Work with persistent data from Java code
- Work with groups and relationships between objects
- Extend Hibernate's rich type support for...
- Mary Cassatt: Family Pictures (Smart About Art)
- Deductive Software Verification – The KeY Book: From Theory To Practice (Lecture Notes In Computer Science)
- Easy Classical Flute & Piano Duets: Featuring Music Of Bach, Vivaldi, Wagner And Other Composers
- Our Iceberg Is Melting: Changing And Succeeding Under Any Conditions
- Metodo Para Ukulele Libro 1: Hal Leonard Ukulele Method Book 1 Spanish Edition
- Cal 2017 Seattle Seahawks 2017 12x12 Team Wall Calendar
- Understanding Public Leadership (The Public Management And Leadership Series)
- Community, Culture And The Makings Of Identity: Portuguese-Americans Along The Eastern Seaboard (Portuguese In The Americas Series)
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles/Ghostbusters Deluxe Edition
- Fundamentals Of Electronic Devices And Circuits Lab Manual
- Devil In The Grove: Thurgood Marshall, The Groveland Boys, And The Dawn Of A New America
- Who Was Mark Twain?: Who Was?
- Amazing Animals: Lions
- Boss Tweed: The Corrupt Pol Who Conceived The Soul Of Modern New York
- The Searchers: The Making Of An American Legend
- Elyn Zimmerman
- Guitars And Amps - Let's Rock 2017: Fascinating Electric Guitars And Bass Guitars In Front Of Amplifiers (Calvendo Art)
- Fish! Tales: Real-Life Stories To Help You Transform Your Workplace And Your Life
- Disaster Response And Homeland Security: What Works, What Doesn't (Stanford Security Studies)
- The Normativity Of Nature: Essays On Kant's Critique Of Judgement