Head First Programming: A Learner's Guide To Programming Using The Python Language
Head First Programming: A learner's guide to programming using the Python language
Looking for a reliable way to learn how to program on your own, without being overwhelmed by confusing concepts? Head First Programming introduces the core concepts of writing computer programs -- variables, decisions, loops, functions, and objects -- which apply regardless of the programming language. This book offers concrete examples and exercises in the dynamic and versatile Python language to demonstrate and reinforce these concepts.
Learn the basic tools to start writing the programs that interest you, and get a better understanding of what software can (and cannot) do. When you're finished, you'll have the necessary foundation to learn any programming language or tackle any software project you choose.
With a focus on programming concepts, this book teaches you how to:
- Understand the core features of all programming languages, including: variables, statements, decisions, loops, expressions, and operators
- Reuse code with functions
- Use library code to save time and effort
- Select the best data structure to manage complex data
- Write programs that talk to the Web
- Share your data with other programs
- Write programs that test themselves and help you avoid embarrassing coding errors
We think your time is too valuable to waste struggling with new concepts. Using...
- HeLa Cells Of Henrietta Lacks
- Espacio Y Tiempo En 20 Casos Ortodónticos Damon (Spanish Edition)
- Bad Hoss: A BBW Paranormal Shape Shifter Romance (Windemere Stallions) (Volume 1)
- The Dark Heart Of Italy: An Incisive Portrait Of Europe's Most Beautiful, Most Disconcerting Country
- Leading Without Power: Finding Hope In Serving Community, Paperback Edition
- Aprende Ya! Acordes Para Guitarra
- The Invisible Cure: Why We Are Losing The Fight Against AIDS In Africa
- Financial Analytics With R: Building A Laptop Laboratory For Data Science
- Wishes Fulfilled: Mastering The Art Of Manifesting
- Rites Of Justice: The Sacraments And Liturgy As Ethical Imperatives
- The Art Of Tiki
- How Do Dinosaurs Say Happy Chanukah?
- The Silo Effect: The Peril Of Expertise And The Promise Of Breaking Down Barriers
- Computable Analysis: An Introduction (Texts In Theoretical Computer Science. An EATCS Series)
- Poems, In Two Volumes (Broadview Editions)
- Research Methodology: A Step-by-Step Guide For Beginners
- How To Teach Spelling
- Living In The Anthropocene: Earth In The Age Of Humans
- French For Oral And Written Review, Fifth Edition (English And French Edition)
- Garfield Brings Home The Bacon: His 53rd Book