Head First Programming: A Learner's Guide To Programming Using The Python Language
Head First Programming: A learner's guide to programming using the Python language
Looking for a reliable way to learn how to program on your own, without being overwhelmed by confusing concepts? Head First Programming introduces the core concepts of writing computer programs -- variables, decisions, loops, functions, and objects -- which apply regardless of the programming language. This book offers concrete examples and exercises in the dynamic and versatile Python language to demonstrate and reinforce these concepts.
Learn the basic tools to start writing the programs that interest you, and get a better understanding of what software can (and cannot) do. When you're finished, you'll have the necessary foundation to learn any programming language or tackle any software project you choose.
With a focus on programming concepts, this book teaches you how to:
- Understand the core features of all programming languages, including: variables, statements, decisions, loops, expressions, and operators
- Reuse code with functions
- Use library code to save time and effort
- Select the best data structure to manage complex data
- Write programs that talk to the Web
- Share your data with other programs
- Write programs that test themselves and help you avoid embarrassing coding errors
We think your time is too valuable to waste struggling with new concepts. Using...
- A Lawyer Writes: A Practical Guide To Legal Analysis, Second Edition
- The Ark Before Noah: Decoding The Story Of The Flood
- Still The Mind: Simple Breathing Practices For Inner Peace
- Back To Black (Piano/Vocal) (Vocal Piano)
- La Revolución De La Impresión 3D / The 3D Printing Revolution (Spanish Edition)
- Marketing Modernism In Fin-de-Siècle Europe
- Jackson Pollock (Portfolio (Taschen)) (Spanish Edition)
- Weber's Guide To Pipes And Pipe Smoking
- Beautiful Woman Picture Book Volume Twenty Seven Point Zero Four (Japanese Edition)
- Blackwell's Five-Minute Veterinary Consult Clinical Companion: Small Animal Emergency And Critical Care
- The Physics Of Music
- Literatures Of Liberation: Non-European Universalisms And Democratic Progress (Cognitive Approaches To Culture)
- The Testosterone Files: My Hormonal And Social Transformation From Female To Male
- Piano Lessons Book 4: Hal Leonard Student Piano Library (Hal Leonard Student Piano Library (Songbooks))
- When Others Shuddered: Eight Women Who Refused To Give Up
- Where Is The Great Barrier Reef?
- Rediscovering Saint Patrick: A New Theory Of Origins
- Black For A Day: White Fantasies Of Race And Empathy
- Lady And The Tramp (Disney Lady And The Tramp) (Little Golden Book)
- An Illustrated History Of The Weapons Of WWII: A Comprehensive Directory Of The Military Weapons Used In World War Two, From Field Artillery And Tanks ... Fighters, With More Than 180 Photographs