The 20-Minute Networking Meeting - Graduate Edition: Learn To Network. Get A Job.
The 20-Minute Networking Meeting - Graduate Edition: Learn to Network. Get a Job.
"The best advice I can give on navigating one-on-one networking is to check out The 20-Minute Networking Meeting. Follow their advice and your meeting will be a well-crafted success." -- USA Today College
*WINNER - USA Best Book Award - College Guides Category!
Part of the award-winning 20-Minute Networking Meeting series, the Graduate Edition is a simple, step-by-step guide written expressly for job-seeking grads, whether two-year, four-year, trade school, graduate or doctoral level, and shows you how to use your educational background to express your professional experience. This includes anyone that has gone back to school!
Built using the acclaimed The 20-Minute Networking Meeting--Executive Edition networking model lauded by business leaders around the world, the Graduate Edition shows you how to develop the most important career-making skillset in business--networking.
Taking the best elements of the best networkers from a wide array of industries and professions, combined with 40 years of the authors' professional networking experience, the Graduate Edition culminates in a highly productive networking approach from a hiring perspective.
In this book, learn what networking (really) is, and how to:
- Color Photography: A Working Manual
- Bushville Wins!: The Wild Saga Of The 1957 Milwaukee Braves And The Screwballs, Sluggers, And Beer Swiggers Who Canned The New York Yankees And Changed Baseball
- A Problem Like Maria: Gender And Sexuality In The American Musical (Triangulations: Lesbian/Gay/Queer Theater/Drama/Performance)
- I Can't Get Over It: A Handbook For Trauma Survivors
- A Counterintelligence Reader, Volume IV: American Revolution Into The New Millenium
- Grieving With Hope: Finding Comfort As You Journey Through Loss
- The Beauty Of Oil Painting, Book 1
- Foundations Of Public Service
- The Secret Birds
- We Belong To The Land: The Story Of A Palestinian Israeli Who Lives For Peace And Reconciliation (KESS LIVES JUST & VI)
- The Oxford Handbook Of Human Motivation (Oxford Library Of Psychology)
- Great Russian Short Stories (Dover Thrift Editions)
- Continuum Mechanics And Thermodynamics: From Fundamental Concepts To Governing Equations
- Tom Petty For Ukulele
- Music And Social Movements: Mobilizing Traditions In The Twentieth Century (Cambridge Cultural Social Studies)
- Where Vultures Feast: Shell, Human Rights And Oil
- West Of Eden: An American Place
- Extranos Fenomenos Sobrenaturales (Spanish Edition)
- New Public Management And The Reform Of Education: European Lessons For Policy And Practice
- Noyes' Knee Disorders: Surgery, Rehabilitation, Clinical Outcomes, 2e