The 20-Minute Networking Meeting - Graduate Edition: Learn To Network. Get A Job.
The 20-Minute Networking Meeting - Graduate Edition: Learn to Network. Get a Job.
"The best advice I can give on navigating one-on-one networking is to check out The 20-Minute Networking Meeting. Follow their advice and your meeting will be a well-crafted success." -- USA Today College
*WINNER - USA Best Book Award - College Guides Category!
Part of the award-winning 20-Minute Networking Meeting series, the Graduate Edition is a simple, step-by-step guide written expressly for job-seeking grads, whether two-year, four-year, trade school, graduate or doctoral level, and shows you how to use your educational background to express your professional experience. This includes anyone that has gone back to school!
Built using the acclaimed The 20-Minute Networking Meeting--Executive Edition networking model lauded by business leaders around the world, the Graduate Edition shows you how to develop the most important career-making skillset in business--networking.
Taking the best elements of the best networkers from a wide array of industries and professions, combined with 40 years of the authors' professional networking experience, the Graduate Edition culminates in a highly productive networking approach from a hiring perspective.
In this book, learn what networking (really) is, and how to:
- Assignation, The
- Object-Oriented C++ Data Structures For Real Programmers (The Morgan Kaufmann Series In Data Management Systems)
- Negotiating International Business: The Negotiator's Reference Guide To 50 Countries Around The World
- Root To Leaf: A Southern Chef Cooks Through The Seasons
- The Fightin' Texas Aggie Defenders Of Bataan And Corregidor
- GO! With Microsoft Access 2013 Comprehensive
- Nuclear Medicine Technology: Procedures And Quick Reference
- First Book For The Guitar - Part 1: Guitar Technique (Pt. 1)
- War Beneath The Sea: Submarine Conflict During World War II
- Soldadura Electrica - Y Sistemas TIG Y Mag (Spanish Edition)
- Forces Of The Hanseatic League: 13th–15th Centuries (Men-at-Arms)
- You Can't Judge A Cookie By Its Cutter: Make 100 Cookie Designs With Only A Handful Of Cookie Cutters
- Neuroscience For Leadership: Harnessing The Brain Gain Advantage (The Neuroscience Of Business)
- The BBI Combinatory Dictionary Of English: Your Guide To Collocations And Grammar.
- Cobra!: The Bell Aircraft Corporation 1934-1946 (Schiffer Military History Book)
- Draping For Apparel Design (2nd Edition)
- Black Sunday
- The Deeper Genome: Why There Is More To The Human Genome Than Meets The Eye
- Berserk, Vol. 25
- Bundle: Theory And Treatment Planning In Counseling And Psychotherapy, 2nd + CourseMate, 1 Term (6 Months) Printed Access Card