The 20-Minute Networking Meeting - Graduate Edition: Learn To Network. Get A Job.
The 20-Minute Networking Meeting - Graduate Edition: Learn to Network. Get a Job.
"The best advice I can give on navigating one-on-one networking is to check out The 20-Minute Networking Meeting. Follow their advice and your meeting will be a well-crafted success." -- USA Today College
*WINNER - USA Best Book Award - College Guides Category!
Part of the award-winning 20-Minute Networking Meeting series, the Graduate Edition is a simple, step-by-step guide written expressly for job-seeking grads, whether two-year, four-year, trade school, graduate or doctoral level, and shows you how to use your educational background to express your professional experience. This includes anyone that has gone back to school!
Built using the acclaimed The 20-Minute Networking Meeting--Executive Edition networking model lauded by business leaders around the world, the Graduate Edition shows you how to develop the most important career-making skillset in business--networking.
Taking the best elements of the best networkers from a wide array of industries and professions, combined with 40 years of the authors' professional networking experience, the Graduate Edition culminates in a highly productive networking approach from a hiring perspective.
In this book, learn what networking (really) is, and how to:
- Exercises And Projects For The Little SAS Book, Fifth Edition
- Preacher's Commentary - Vol. 27- John
- Donna Bell's Bake Shop: Recipes And Stories Of Family, Friends, And Food
- B-17 Nose Art Name Directory
- From Here To Eternity: Traveling The World To Find The Good Death
- Statesman And Saint: The Principled Politics Of William Wilberforce (Leaders In Action)
- Playing On The Changes: B-flat Trumpet & Clarinet, Book & DVD (Belwin Jazz Play-Along Series)
- PeopleSoft PeopleTools Tips & Techniques (Oracle Press)
- Explaining The EU's Common Security And Defence Policy: Theory In Action (Palgrave Studies In European Union Politics)
- Chinese Landscape Painting For Beginners: A Practical Course
- Button Jewelry & Accessories: 22 Unique Projects
- Si-renity: How I Stay Calm And Keep The Faith
- Seventies Glamour
- Hard Cover (A Marc Portman Thriller)
- Math Magic For Your Kids: Hundreds Of Games And Exercises From The Human Calculator To Make Math Fun And Easy
- A Hop, Skip, And A Jump Through The Bible
- Teach Me How To Work And Keep Me Kind: The Possibilities Of Literature And Composition In An American High School (Volume 1)
- Standard Catalog Of Military Firearms: The Collector's Price And Reference Guide
- Handbook Of Psychology, Forensic Psychology (Volume 11)
- Inheriting Edith: A Novel