The 20-Minute Networking Meeting - Graduate Edition: Learn To Network. Get A Job.
The 20-Minute Networking Meeting - Graduate Edition: Learn to Network. Get a Job.
"The best advice I can give on navigating one-on-one networking is to check out The 20-Minute Networking Meeting. Follow their advice and your meeting will be a well-crafted success." -- USA Today College
*WINNER - USA Best Book Award - College Guides Category!
Part of the award-winning 20-Minute Networking Meeting series, the Graduate Edition is a simple, step-by-step guide written expressly for job-seeking grads, whether two-year, four-year, trade school, graduate or doctoral level, and shows you how to use your educational background to express your professional experience. This includes anyone that has gone back to school!
Built using the acclaimed The 20-Minute Networking Meeting--Executive Edition networking model lauded by business leaders around the world, the Graduate Edition shows you how to develop the most important career-making skillset in business--networking.
Taking the best elements of the best networkers from a wide array of industries and professions, combined with 40 years of the authors' professional networking experience, the Graduate Edition culminates in a highly productive networking approach from a hiring perspective.
In this book, learn what networking (really) is, and how to:
- Shays's Rebellion: Authority And Distress In Post-Revolutionary America (Witness To History)
- Geometric Phases In Physics (Advanced Series In Mathematical Physics)
- The Magical Life Of Long Tack Sam: An Illustrated Memoir
- Carta Manuscript Paper No. 21 - Professional
- Experiencias Del Pensar (1910-1976)
- First-Order Logic (Dover Books On Mathematics)
- Dictionary Of Accounting Terms (Barron's Business Dictionaries)
- City Of Bones (Mortal Instruments)
- Rude Behavior
- Design Basics Index
- Object-Oriented Data Structures Using Java
- Quick-And-Easy Strip Quilting (Dover Needlework Series)
- Mel Bay George Van Eps Harmonic Mechanisms For Guitar, Vol. 1
- Handbook Of Statistical Analysis And Data Mining Applications
- The Jew Of New York
- 12 Months Of Marketing For Salon And Spa: Ideas, Events And Promotions For Salon And Spa
- Foundation Engineering Handbook 2/E
- Kraus' Recreation And Leisure In Modern Society
- K2, The Savage Mountain: The Classic True Story Of Disaster And Survival On The World's Second-Highest Mountain
- Eating Stella Style: Low-Carb Recipes For Healthy Living