The Memory Arts, Secundi Millennii: Fundamentals Explained And Illustrated
The Memory Arts, Secundi Millennii: Fundamentals Explained and Illustrated
There is now a way to memorize a shuffled deck of cards in less than 15 minutes!
EVERY person wants a better memory. What most people don't realize is that they already have a great memory; they simply don't know how to best use it. It's true, with the right mental tools your memory is capable of amazing things, and The Memory Arts is proof! Two memory experts have created an odd but wonderful product. It's a book with gorgeous paintings that tell an outrageous and, thankfully, unforgettable story. By reading the story, you will AUTOMATICALLY memorize a randomly shuffled deck of playing cards. How cool is that?
Using a time-tested memory technique, you will absorb a story so sensational and outrageous that you will barely notice that you are committing an entire deck of cards to memory. The best part is, once you know how to memorize playing cards, you can use this method to memorize anything!
This groundbreaking book introduces the ancient art of memory and recollection by presenting a Layered Mnemonic Methodology--in GRAPHIC form--that teaches the fundamentals of a trained mind through playing card memorization....
- Torment (Fallen, Book 2)
- New Queer Cinema: A Critical Reader
- Ancestral Journeys: The Peopling Of Europe From The First Venturers To The Vikings
- 'Speak To Me': The Legacy Of Pink Floyd's The Dark Side Of The Moon (Ashgate Popular And Folk Music Series)
- Thunderball (James Bond)
- Growing Strong In God's Family: A Course In Personal Discipleship To Strengthen Your Walk With God (The 2:7 Series)
- Fairchild's Dictionary Of Textiles, 7th Edition
- The Electronic Evidence And Discovery Handbook: Forms, Checklists And Guidelines
- A Composer's Guide To Game Music (MIT Press)
- Lightning Men: A Novel
- Colorado Trails Central Region: Backroads & 4-Wheel Drive Trails
- Diario De Santa Maria Faustina Kowalska (Spanish Edition)
- Practicing Piety In Medieval Ashkenaz: Men, Women, And Everyday Religious Observance (Jewish Culture And Contexts)
- The Sociology Of Health And Illness: Critical Perspectives
- Lenny & Lucy
- The Ecological Design And Planning Reader
- The Big Questions In Science And Religion
- Pure Watercolour Painting: Classic Techniques For Creating Radiant Landscapes
- The Social Work Interview
- Bridges Out Of Poverty: Strategies For Professional And Communities