Clinical Problem Solving In Dentistry: Orthodontics And Paediatric Dentistry, 3e
Clinical Problem Solving in Dentistry: Orthodontics and Paediatric Dentistry, 3e
This is a third edition of an easy to read resource in orthodontics and paediatric dentistry - ideal for undergraduate dental students and postgraduates preparing for the MJDF and similar exams.
- Useful ‘Clinical Case’ format promotes a logical approach to problem solving through history taking, clinical examination and diagnosis
- Contains approximately 350 photographs, 50 line artworks and 40 tables
- Provides two different approaches to the Clinical Cases - some topics include scenarios with questions and answers; others include differential diagnosis with a focus on how to plan and manage treatment effectively
- ‘Key-point’ boxes systematically emphasise core knowledge, assessment and treatment approaches
- Useful Mind Maps® provide a focused framework for learning and revision
- Thoroughly updated text with over 140 new clinical images
- New orthodontic sections covering classification and definitions, referral guide, implications of some medical problems, together with further information on CBCT and TADs, protraction facemask treatment, management of non-nutritive sucking habits, and retainer types and problems.
- New authorship to paediatric dentistry section provides comprehensive text revision
- New paediatric dentistry Clinical Cases address behavioural problems in the child and adolescent, the treatment of children with learning difficulties and physical...