A Love Made New (An Amish Of Birch Creek Novel)
A Love Made New (An Amish of Birch Creek Novel)
Abigail Schrock knows God can make all things new, but does that include her broken heart?
It seems as if everyone is falling in love in Birch Creek, including Abigail Schrock. But when heartbreak descends on her already fragile world, she can’t help but feel that if she’d only been a little prettier, she could be on her way down the aisle. To make matters worse, Abigail’s two sisters have found love, and all Abigail can seem to find is the chocolate she has stashed away in the pantry.
Asa Bontrager has never had trouble with the ladies in his Amish community—his good looks have always gotten him far. Which is why he’s baffled by the call he’s received from God to pursue Abigail, a woman who seems determined to turn him away.
Can Abigail find the peace and joy she so desperately desires? Will she allow herself to stop running and melt into the embrace of unforeseen comfort? If she does, she may discover a love powerful enough to restore her hope in a promising future.
About the Author
- World City Network: A Global Urban Analysis
- Latest Magic
- Prairie Dogs (Our Wild World)
- Route 66 Journal
- Why People Don't Heal And How They Can
- Ralph S. Mouse CD (Ralph Mouse)
- WOMEN ADULT COLORING BOOKS - Vol.16: Adult Coloring Books Best Sellers For Women (Volume 16)
- Programming In Haskell
- Gore Vidal: A Comprehensive Bibliography
- Clinical Ophthalmology: A Test Yourself Atlas, 2e
- Gallipoli Sniper: The Remarkable Life Of Billy Sing
- Gothic Minis - Pocket Sized Dark Fantasy Art Coloring Book (Fantasy Art Coloring By Selina) (Volume 11)
- The Hidden Harbor Mystery (Hardy Boys #14)
- Multiplication Activities: Grade 3 (Flash Skills)
- Behavior Theory In Health Promotion Practice And Research
- Hieratic Inscriptions From Tut'ankhamun's Tomb (Egyptian Edition)
- The Export Control And Embargo Handbook
- Praying The Names Of Jesus
- Louisa May Alcott: The Woman Behind Little Women
- Pierre Hermé: Chocolate