A Love Made New (An Amish Of Birch Creek Novel)
A Love Made New (An Amish of Birch Creek Novel)
Abigail Schrock knows God can make all things new, but does that include her broken heart?
It seems as if everyone is falling in love in Birch Creek, including Abigail Schrock. But when heartbreak descends on her already fragile world, she can’t help but feel that if she’d only been a little prettier, she could be on her way down the aisle. To make matters worse, Abigail’s two sisters have found love, and all Abigail can seem to find is the chocolate she has stashed away in the pantry.
Asa Bontrager has never had trouble with the ladies in his Amish community—his good looks have always gotten him far. Which is why he’s baffled by the call he’s received from God to pursue Abigail, a woman who seems determined to turn him away.
Can Abigail find the peace and joy she so desperately desires? Will she allow herself to stop running and melt into the embrace of unforeseen comfort? If she does, she may discover a love powerful enough to restore her hope in a promising future.
About the Author
- Sell Your Photos On IStockphoto
- Corporate Director's Guidebook
- Interpreting Southeast Asia’s Past: Monument, Image And Text
- Is That Really You, God?: Hearing The Voice Of God
- Wastewater Microbiology: A Handbook For Operators
- Where Is Love, Biscuit?: A Touch & Feel Book
- Be Faithful (1 & 2 Timothy, Titus, Philemon): It's Always Too Soon To Quit! (The BE Series Commentary)
- Learning Blender: A Hands-On Guide To Creating 3D Animated Characters
- Guide To Literary Agents 2018: The Most Trusted Guide To Getting Published (Market)
- Concise Encyclopedia Of Chemical Technology
- The Cobweb
- Writing Case Reports: A How To Manual For Clinicians
- Breaking Bad
- The International Handbook Of Consultation In Educational Settings (Consultation, Supervision, And Professional Learning In School Psychology Series)
- The British Library (Art Spaces)
- Fine Art Photoshop: Diving Into The World Of Photographic Art
- Bulgarian Dictionary & Phrasebook: Bulgarian-English / English-Bulgarian
- Vivienne Westwood
- Mindful Emotional Eating: Mindfulness Skills To Control Cravings, Eat In Moderation And Optimize Coping