World Cultures And Geography Eastern Hemisphere: Student Edition (World Cultures And Geography Copyright Update)
World Cultures and Geography Eastern Hemisphere: Student Edition (World Cultures and Geography Copyright Update)
Includes regional units relevant to Eastern Hemisphere curriculum. Students make inferences about their lives and the lives of students in other countries. Rich time lines provide a sense of ancient civilization.
About the Author
Peggy Altoff's experience includes teaching middle school and high school students, supervising teachers, and serving as adjunct university staff. Peggy served as a state social studies specialist in Baltimore and as a K-12 facilitator in Colorado Springs. She was president of the National Council for the Social Studies (NCSS) in 2006-2007 and was on the task force for the new NCSS National Curriculum Standards.
Ms. Altoff's monograph is titled Active Learning Geography Classroom.
Mark Bockenhauer is a professor of geography at St. Norbert College and a former geographer-in-residence at the National Geographic Society. Mark has extensive experience in teacher professional development. He co-wrote Our Fifty States and the World Atlas for Young Explorers, 3rd edition--both for National Geographic. Mark is coordinator of the Wisconsin Geographic Alliance, and he served as president of the National Council for Geographic Education in 2007.
Dr. Bockenhauer's monograph is titled National Geographic Connections.
- Translating Expertise: The Librarian's Role In Translational Research (Medical Library Association Books Series)
- Transitions: Making Sense Of Life's Changes, Revised 25th Anniversary Edition
- Deep Simplicity: Bringing Order To Chaos And Complexity
- Church History In Plain Language: Fourth Edition
- Hit List: An In-Depth Investigation Into The Mysterious Deaths Of Witnesses To The JFK Assassination
- Lucky Man: A Memoir
- Cartographies Of Desire: Male-Male Sexuality In Japanese Discourse, 1600–1950
- This Is Venice
- Learn Your Notes - Saxophone Workbook #1: Major Keys C, F, G (Learn Your Notes - Sax Workbook)
- Capturing Sound: How Technology Has Changed Music
- Concerto N. 1 In G For Flute K. 313 (Urtext Edition)
- ST 31-180 Special Forces Handbook: January 1965
- SOS Ayuda Para Padres: Una Guia Practica Para Manejar Problemas De Conducta Comunes Y Corrientes (Help For The Parents, Spanish Edition)
- A Plague Of Giants (Seven Kennings)
- Introduction To Artificial Intelligence
- Craftsman Furniture Projects (Best Of WWJ): Timeless Designs And Trusted Techniques From Woodworking's Top Experts (Best Of Woodworker's Journal)
- The Whistling Season
- Lake Jocassee (Images Of America)
- The Spirit-Filled Follower Of Jesus (Design For Discipleship)
- Interviews With History And Power