Breaking The Worry Habit...Forever!: God’s Plan For Lasting Peace Of Mind
Breaking the Worry Habit...Forever!: God’s Plan for Lasting Peace of Mind
Brand new from bestselling author Elizabeth George! Tackling the growing problem of anxiety, Elizabeth George draws on the Bible and her personal experiences to help readers develop their trust in the Lord and take steps to keep worry and runaway fear in check.
Going beyond the simple "just pray and give your troubles to the Lord," Elizabeth acknowledges how hard it can be to "let go and let God." She offers practical step-by-step advice to help readers...
- change their focus
- find the positive in negative situations
- understand what they can and can't change
- know what to do when feeling overwhelmed
- develop proactive skills to head off anxiety
- understand that Christ is with them always
Insightful discussion questions for each chapter will help readers apply the biblical principles and insights to their lives...and break their worry habit forever.
About the Author
Elizabeth George, whose books have sold more than 10 million copies, is the author of A Woman After God’s Own Heart® (more than 1 million copies sold) and Breaking the Worry Habit...Forever! She’s also a popular speaker at Christian women’s events. Elizabeth and her husband, Jim, are parents and grandparents, and have been active...
- Algebra: Chapter 0 (Graduate Studies In Mathematics)
- Wayfinding Behavior: Cognitive Mapping And Other Spatial Processes
- When They Come Home: Ways To Welcome Returning Catholics
- Good News For All Creation: Vegetarianism As Christian Stewardship
- The Future Architect's Handbook
- The New Testament: A Historical Introduction To The Early Christian Writings, 4th Edition
- Synopsis Of The Four Gospels, Revised Standard Version
- The Three Skills Of Top Trading: Behavioral Systems Building, Pattern Recognition, And Mental State Management
- Mexican Lives
- Cuban Spanish 101: Your Complete Bilingual Guide To The Unique Words And Expressions Of Cuba
- My Notebook: An Abstract Floral Design Notebook/Journal For You
- Ethical School Leadership
- Phantoms Of The Hudson Valley: The Glorious Estates Of A Lost Era
- Great Piano Trios
- Mrs. Ames
- Look & See: Let's Count!
- The Technique Of Oil Painting;: A Discussion Of Traditional Oil Techniques For Use By The Contemporary Painter.
- Essentials Of Electronic Health Records