Men Counseling Men: A Biblical Guide To The Major Issues Men Face
Men Counseling Men: A Biblical Guide to the Major Issues Men Face
Under the guidance of John MacArthur, the biblical counseling program at The Master’s College has received international acclaim, with instructors who are recognized for their exceptional ability to apply God’s truth to real-life problems.
Men Counseling Men is an exciting new resource on how to counsel men about the difficulties they face. Written by the school’s faculty members, it is an accessible, practical volume that will equip both trained professionals and lay people to provide solidly biblical help for men who are struggling with a variety of major life issues.
Readers will learn how they can offer hope and encouragement in relation to…
- conflict resolution
- physical affliction
- sexual purity
- marital relationships
- rebuilding a marriage after adultery
God’s Word possesses incredible power. This book will help men experience that power as they turn to the Lord for help.
About the Author
John Street is the chair of the graduate program in biblical counseling at The Master’s College and teaches pastoral counseling at The Master’s Seminary. He contributes regularly to The Biblical Counselor and The Journal of Biblical Counseling and is a fellow, board member, and vice president of the National Association of Nouthetic Counselors...
- There Is No Death: The Extraordinary True Experience Of Sarah LaNelle Menet
- The Tea Party In The Woods
- Get Yourself In Golf Shape :Year-Round Drills To Build A Strong Flexible Swing
- Stem Models Of Success: Programs, Policies, And Practices In The Community College (Contemporary Perspectives On Race And Ethnic Relations)
- Group Work: Skills And Strategies For Effective Interventions
- Ready-to-Use Victorian Decorative Initials (Clip Art Series)
- The Summer Shack Cookbook: The Complete Guide To Shore Food
- Communicating Across Cultures
- Dandelion Summer (Blue Sky Hill Series)
- FTCE ESOL K-12 Flashcard Study System: FTCE Test Practice Questions & Exam Review For The Florida Teacher Certification Examinations (Cards)
- Developing Outcomes-Based Assessment For Learner-Centered Education: A Faculty Introduction
- El Islam / The Islam: Historia Del Pensamiento / History Of Thought (Spanish Edition)
- American Metal Typefaces Of The Twentieth Century, 2nd Revised Edition
- English History Made Brief, Irreverent, And Pleasurable
- Charlie Plays Ball (Charlie The Ranch Dog)
- SANVITALIA: A Pocketbook Of Poems
- Grammar Of The Art Of Dancing, Theoretical And Practical: Lessons In The Arts Of Dancing And Dance Writing, Choreography (1905)
- The Diary Of A Young Girl
- Woman In The Nineteenth Century (Dover Thrift Editions)
- Education And Opportunity (Values And Capitalism)