How To Study Your Bible: Discover The Life-Changing Approach To God's Word
How to Study Your Bible: Discover the Life-Changing Approach to God's Word
Beloved Bible teacher Kay Arthur’s inductive study method has helped millions of people discover the truth of God’s Word for themselves. This bestselling and dynamic guide, written with David Arthur and Pete De Lacy, invites readers of all levels of Bible literacy and learning to dive deeper into God’s promises.
Now you can cultivate the inductive skills of observation, interpretation, and application and become an active participant in God’s Word. In 15 easy-to-understand chapters, the authors present a systematic approach that includes key words, context studies, comparison and contrasts, topical studies, and more.
This life-changing way of understanding and exploring Scripture reveals the Bible’s message and helps you live boldly and confidently in God’s truths.
About the Author
Kay Arthur is a four-time Gold Medallion award-winning author, member of NRB Hall of Fame, and beloved international Bible teacher. She and her husband, Jack, cofounded Precept Ministries International to teach people how to discover truth through inductive study. Precept provides teaching and training through study books, TV and radio programs, the Internet, and conferences in over 180 countries and 70 languages.
David Arthur, chief executive officer of Precept Ministries...
- OS X Yosemite: The Missing Manual (Missing Manuals)
- I Have Epilepsy. It Doesn't Have Me.
- Panic Imagine
- Ferrari 312T 1975 To 1980 (312T, T2, T3, T4, T5 & T6): An Insight Into The Design, Engineering, Maintenance And Operation Of Ferrari's Series Of ... F1 Cars (Owners' Workshop Manual)
- Piranesi, Paestum & Soane
- The Collected Short Stories Of Louis L'Amour, Vol. 6: The Crime Stories (Random House Large Print)
- 800 Decorative Woodcuts For Artists And Craftspeople (Dover Pictorial Archives)
- Ansel Adams In The National Parks: Photographs From America's Wild Places
- MLA Handbook
- Getting Started With LLVM Core Libraries
- Don't Look In His Eyes
- Travels With My Aunt (Penguin Classics Deluxe Edition)
- How To Use SPSS®: A Step-By-Step Guide To Analysis And Interpretation
- EDEN, A Garden Of Bible Verses: 32 Grayscale Garden Images To Color
- Zombi: Guía De Supervivencia
- How To Connect With Nature (School Of Life)
- The End Of Jewish Modernity
- Basics Of Social Research: Qualitative And Quantitative Approaches (3rd Edition)
- Mi Lucha - El Testamento Político De Adolf Hitler (Spanish Edition)