Planted With Hope (The Pinecraft Pie Shop Series)
Planted with Hope (The Pinecraft Pie Shop Series)
In the second installment of the Pinecraft Pie Shop series, you'll return to a town and a family you've already grown to love.
When Hope Miller is offered the plot of land behind the Me, Myself, and Pie shop to start a garden, she jumps at the chance. Finally—some space away from her four sisters! But everyone in town seems to have an opinion about what she should grow and how she should grow it. When the widower schoolteacher, Jonas Sutter, asks if his students at the Amish school can help turn the plot into a community garden, Hope only halfheartedly agrees, wondering if she will ever get the peace and quiet she craves. And will she get anything to grow?
The stories of friendship, community, and unexpected love within these pages will plant real seeds of hope within your heart.
"Reading Planted with Hope by Tricia Goyer and Sherry Gore is a delightful, poignant, and satisfying experience! There are no characters in this novel; only dear friends whose lives are unfolding before you. Each friend is developed so well that you feel their pain and cheer at their triumphs."
- French Cruisers, 1922-1956
- Z: A Novel Of Zelda Fitzgerald
- Revisiting Paul's Doctrine Of Justification: A Challenge To The New Perspective
- God Loves The Stranger: Stories, Poems, Prayers
- Sebastião Salgado: Migrations: Humanity In Transition
- Concert And Contest Collection For Eb Alto Saxophone: Piano Accompaniment
- Chemistry And Chemical Reactivity
- The Principal: Traversing The High-Wire With No Net Below: 79 Places Where The High-Wire Can Be Greasy
- Reaping Richer Returns: Public Spending Priorities For African Agriculture Productivity Growth (Africa Development Forum)
- Outrageous Openness: Letting The Divine Take The Lead
- Appreciating Whisky: The Connoisseur's Guide To Nosing, Tasting And Enjoying Scotch
- The Emotional Intelligence Activity Kit: 50 Easy And Effective Exercises For Building EQ
- The Golden Rules Of Hydronic Heating: How To Do Unto It Before It Does Unto You
- Managing Conflict In A Negotiated World: A Narrative Approach To Achieving Productive Dialogue And Change
- Hollywood Royale: Out Of The School Of Los Angeles
- Cultivating Sacred Space: Gardening For The Soul
- Transformation Through Intimacy, Revised Edition: The Journey Toward Awakened Monogamy
- Goldmine Standard Catalog Of Rhythm & Blues Records (Goldmine Price Guide To Collectible Record Albums)
- Caterpillars Of Eastern North America: A Guide To Identification And Natural History (Princeton Field Guides)