It's Great To Be A Guy!: God Has A Plan For You...and Your Body!
It's Great to Be a Guy!: God Has a Plan for You...and Your Body!
What Is Happening to Your Body?
Dude, God made you just the way you are, even if things are changing. In this fun and down-to-earth handbook for guys ages 8 to 12, you'll find answers to questions about your changing body, including...
- what physical changes to expect and how to handle them
- tips on staying healthy, feeding your body, and other things a guy needs to know
- how to use your body to fulfill your highest purpose as a man—bringing glory to God
This contains everything a preteen guy needs to know about his changing body and feelings, and it's all written from the Bible's point of view. You can look forward to all God has planned for you because it's great to be a guy!
About the Author
Jarrod Sechler has been working with preteens and teens for nearly two decades as a youth pastor and headmaster of Grace Prep, a new model in Christian education. He has bungee jumped out of a hot air balloon and ridden his bicycle across the country with his dad.
Dannah Gresh is an author, a speaker, and the creator...
- Barnaby Rudge (Penguin Classics)
- Frank Sinatra In A Blender
- Dinosaurs Love Underpants (The Underpants Books)
- An Act Of State: The Execution Of Martin Luther King
- Go Down Together: The True, Untold Story Of Bonnie And Clyde
- Out Of The Depths: The Psalms Speak For Us Today
- Preventing Ministry Failure: A ShepherdCare Guide For Pastors, Ministers And Other Caregivers
- Crystal Mindfulness: Still Your Mind, Calm Your Thoughts And Focus Your Awareness With The Help Of Crystals
- Right To Rock: The Black Rock Coalition And The Cultural Politics Of Race
- Sheila Metzner: From Life
- I Spy A Butterfly
- The Scarlet Sisters: Sex, Suffrage, And Scandal In The Gilded Age
- The Artist's Complete Guide To Facial Expression
- Neurology PreTest, Ninth Edition
- Marriages, Families, And Relationships: Making Choices In A Diverse Society
- Student Study Guide For University Physics Volume 1 (Chs 1-20)
- A.I. Artificial Intelligence: From Stanley Kubrick To Steven Spielberg: The Vision Behind The Film
- Inspired Philanthropy: Your Step-by-Step Guide To Creating A Giving Plan And Leaving A Legacy
- Rock-Forming Minerals, Vol. 3A: Micas
- The Mountain Of Silence: A Search For Orthodox Spirituality