On The Road With The Oak Ridge Boys: Forty Years Of Untold Stories And Adventures
On the Road with The Oak Ridge Boys: Forty Years of Untold Stories and Adventures
For more than 40 years, the legendary Oak Ridge Boys (40 million records sold) have been on the road entertaining sold-out audiences with their classic hit songs like "Elvira," "Bobbie Sue," "Thank God for Kids," and many others. As their fans will testify, an Oak Ridge Boys concert is an unforgettable experience.
These "on the road" stories, written by tenor Joseph S. Bonsall and spanning the four decades since the present group came together, will bring laughter, insight, and heartfelt appreciation to their fans young and old.
You'll read about...
- The faith shared by all four "Oaks"
- the backstage goings-on of The Oak Ridge Boys
- what "the Boys" do on the tour bus
- stories about special fans they've met down through the years
- their surprise mega-hit, "Elvira" and how it came about
"When a musical act becomes a household name, they're called 'stars.' When a...
- The Song Participant's Guide
- Lions And Eagles And Bulls: Early American Tavern And Inn Signs
- The Zen Teaching Of Huang Po: On The Transmission Of Mind
- Witness: Images Of Auschwitz
- Emerson, Lake, & Palmer - Greatest Hits: P/V/G Folio
- The Bike Owner's Handbook
- Mexico Pacific Coast Butterflies Identification Guide (Laminated Foldout Pocket Field Guide) (Costa Rica Field Guides)
- Prisoner Without A Name, Cell Without A Number (The Americas)
- Education For Life And Work: Developing Transferable Knowledge And Skills In The 21st Century
- River Road
- The Year Of Living Biblically: One Man's Humble Quest To Follow The Bible As Literally As Possible
- The Apple Cider Vinegar Companion: Simple Ways To Use Nature's Miracle Cure
- Debating The Democratic Peace (International Security Readers)
- Strategic Management: Theory & Cases: An Integrated Approach
- Flat Stanley At Bat (I Can Read Level 2)
- Last Call
- Claude Raguet Hirst: Transforming The American Still Life
- Business And Professional Skills For Massage Therapists, 1e
- The Lone Samurai: The Life Of Miyamoto Musashi
- Stalingrad: The City That Defeated The Third Reich