Two Minutes In The Bible® For Men: A 90-Day Devotional
Two Minutes in the Bible® for Men: A 90-Day Devotional
What is the true meaning of success in your work, at home, and in your other relationships? What does "finishing well" mean for you? How can you be confident you will one day hear the Lord say to you, "Well done, good and faithful servant"?
The answers to life's most important questions are found in Scripture and highlighted in these down-to-earth daily readings for men. You'll find the wisdom and inspiration you need to grow in your personal character and connect with God in every area of your life.
Each brief devotion includes a short passage of Scripture, a brief reflection, a question to help you remember the message and take appropriate action, and a short list of related Scripture references for further study.
Start each day with just two minutes in the Bible and enjoy the adventure of living as a man of God today.
About the Author
Boyd Bailey is the founder of Wisdom Hunters, an Atlanta-based ministry that encourages Christians to live out God’s unchanging truth in a changing world. The author of many devotional books and e-books, Boyd is also cofounder of Ministry...
- Nine Things Successful People Do Differently
- The Undertaker's Daughter
- Distributor's Guide To Analytics
- Beautiful Disaster: A Novel (Beautiful Disaster Series)
- The Book Of Primal Signs: The High Magic Of Symbols
- Critical Concepts Of Canadian Business Law
- Doodles At Dinner (Doodle Placemats)
- Medardo Rosso
- George Michael: Ladies And Gentlemen - Piano/Vocal/Guitar (Absolutely Essential)
- Irish Dance
- Charter Of The New Urbanism, 2nd Edition (P/L Custom Scoring Survey)
- A Dog In A Hat: An American Bike Racer's Story Of Mud, Drugs, Blood, Betrayal, And Beauty In Belgium
- The Jewish War: Revised Edition (Penguin Classics)
- Mystical Wisdom Card Deck
- Everyday Women's And Gender Studies: Introductory Concepts
- Bien Dit!: Student Edition Level 2 2013 (French Edition)
- Living Language: An Introduction To Linguistic Anthropology
- Essentials Of Medical Statistics
- Birth Order And You (Reference Series)
- The Grateful Dead And The Deadheads: An Annotated Bibliography (Music Reference Collection)