A New Kind Of Apologist: *Adopting Fresh Strategies *Addressing The Latest Issues *Engaging The Culture
A New Kind of Apologist: *Adopting Fresh Strategies *Addressing the Latest Issues *Engaging the Culture
A New Kind of Apologist, edited by Sean McDowell and with contributions from more than 20 leading apologists, is the go-to resource for effectively defending the Christian faith in our changing culture. In it you'll discover:
- important topics often ignored by apologists, such as transgender issues, religious freedom, and the intersection of economics and apologetics
- a new kind of apologetics that is relational, gracious, and holistic
- interviews with both seasoned apologists and skeptics, providing insights into how to do apologetics effectively in today's culture
A New Kind of Apologist addresses the latest issues, including
- "Connecting Apologetics to the Heart"
- "Teaching Apologetics to the Next Generation"
- "Apologetics in our Sexually Broken Culture"
- "Apologetics and Islam"
- "Apologetics and Religious Freedom"
and adopts fresh strategies for reaching those who are outside the church with the truth of the gospel.
About the Author
Sean McDowell is an educator and a popular speaker at schools, churches, and conferences nationwide. He is author of Ethix: Being Bold in a Whatever World, coauthor of 77 FAQs About God and the Bible, Experience Your Bible, and Understanding Intelligent Design, and general editor of Apologetics for a New Generation and The...
- Where It Hurts (A Gus Murphy Novel)
- The Paschal Mystery: Christ's Mission Of Salvation, Student Book (Living In Christ)
- Magical Urbanism: Latinos Reinvent The US Big City
- The History Of Magic - Including A Clear And Precise Exposition Of Its Procedure, Its Rites And Its Mysteries
- Rocky Mountain Natural History: A Trailside Reference, Grand Teton To Jasper
- Gifted Children And Gifted Education: A Handbook For Teachers And Parents
- Avian Immunology, Second Edition
- Friendship (Meridian: Crossing Aesthetics)
- On The Order Of Nature
- The Teeth Of The Tiger (A Jack Ryan Novel)
- Eve (Thorndike Press Large Print Basic Series)
- Blend Phonics Lessons And Stories
- Diez Deditos And Other Play Rhymes And Action Songs From Latin America (Spanish Edition)
- Glass Onion: The Beatles In Their Own Words
- California Trees & Wildflowers: A Folding Pocket Guide To Familiar Plants (A Pocket Naturalist Guide)
- Color This Book: San Francisco
- Yanomami: The Fierce Controversy And What We Can Learn From It (California Series In Public Anthropology)
- The Adobe Illustrator CS6 WOW! Book
- A Literary Christmas