A New Kind Of Apologist: *Adopting Fresh Strategies *Addressing The Latest Issues *Engaging The Culture
A New Kind of Apologist: *Adopting Fresh Strategies *Addressing the Latest Issues *Engaging the Culture
A New Kind of Apologist, edited by Sean McDowell and with contributions from more than 20 leading apologists, is the go-to resource for effectively defending the Christian faith in our changing culture. In it you'll discover:
- important topics often ignored by apologists, such as transgender issues, religious freedom, and the intersection of economics and apologetics
- a new kind of apologetics that is relational, gracious, and holistic
- interviews with both seasoned apologists and skeptics, providing insights into how to do apologetics effectively in today's culture
A New Kind of Apologist addresses the latest issues, including
- "Connecting Apologetics to the Heart"
- "Teaching Apologetics to the Next Generation"
- "Apologetics in our Sexually Broken Culture"
- "Apologetics and Islam"
- "Apologetics and Religious Freedom"
and adopts fresh strategies for reaching those who are outside the church with the truth of the gospel.
About the Author
Sean McDowell is an educator and a popular speaker at schools, churches, and conferences nationwide. He is author of Ethix: Being Bold in a Whatever World, coauthor of 77 FAQs About God and the Bible, Experience Your Bible, and Understanding Intelligent Design, and general editor of Apologetics for a New Generation and The...
- Google SketchUp For Dummies
- Don't Whiz On An Electric Fence: Grandpa's Country Wisdom
- Ilokano Dictionary (Pacific And Asian Linguistics Institute. Pali Language Texts)
- The Knowledge Illusion: Why We Never Think Alone
- Solutions Manual For Exploring Chemical Analysis
- The Men's Health Diet: 27 Days To Sculpted Abs, Maximum Muscle & Superhuman Sex!
- Stranded In The Himalayas, Activity
- GROWN UP COLORING BOOK - Vol.17: Relaxation Coloring Books For Adults (Volume 17)
- Parenting By The Spirit:
- Season Of Our Dreams: The 2010 Auburn Tigers
- The Fable Of The Bees: Or Private Vices, Publick Benefits (Penguin Classics)
- Journey Through The Wilderness: A Mindfulness Approach To The Ancient Jewish Practice Of Counting The Omer
- Essentials Of Healthcare Compliance (Health Care Admin)
- Violin Making, Second Edition Revised And Expanded: An Illustrated Guide For The Amateur
- Recent Advances In Evolutionary Multi-objective Optimization (Adaptation, Learning, And Optimization)
- Bleed Through: New And Selected Poems
- The Atlas Of Middle-Earth (Revised Edition)