A New Kind Of Apologist: *Adopting Fresh Strategies *Addressing The Latest Issues *Engaging The Culture
A New Kind of Apologist: *Adopting Fresh Strategies *Addressing the Latest Issues *Engaging the Culture
A New Kind of Apologist, edited by Sean McDowell and with contributions from more than 20 leading apologists, is the go-to resource for effectively defending the Christian faith in our changing culture. In it you'll discover:
- important topics often ignored by apologists, such as transgender issues, religious freedom, and the intersection of economics and apologetics
- a new kind of apologetics that is relational, gracious, and holistic
- interviews with both seasoned apologists and skeptics, providing insights into how to do apologetics effectively in today's culture
A New Kind of Apologist addresses the latest issues, including
- "Connecting Apologetics to the Heart"
- "Teaching Apologetics to the Next Generation"
- "Apologetics in our Sexually Broken Culture"
- "Apologetics and Islam"
- "Apologetics and Religious Freedom"
and adopts fresh strategies for reaching those who are outside the church with the truth of the gospel.
About the Author
Sean McDowell is an educator and a popular speaker at schools, churches, and conferences nationwide. He is author of Ethix: Being Bold in a Whatever World, coauthor of 77 FAQs About God and the Bible, Experience Your Bible, and Understanding Intelligent Design, and general editor of Apologetics for a New Generation and The...
- The American Pageant, Vol. 2, Since 1865
- The Supreme Team: The Birth Of Crack And Hip-Hop, Prince's Reign Of Terror And The Supreme/50 Cent Beef Exposed (Street Legends)
- Planning Gain: Providing Infrastructure And Affordable Housing (Real Estate Issues)
- The Forest
- College Physics, Volume 1
- Too Fat To Fish
- Colonial Spanish America: A Documentary History (Jaguar Books On Latin America)
- Archaeology And Humanity's Story: A Brief Introduction To World Prehistory
- Public Private Partnerships In Education: New Actors And Modes Of Governance In A Globalizing World
- Therapeutic Touch: A Practical Guide
- Crush (Yale Series Of Younger Poets)
- Concise Guide To Jazz With CDs (6th Edition)
- Anarchism And Other Essays
- Songbuilder: Life And Music Of Guy Clark (Come From The Heart)
- Climates: Architecture And The Planetary Imaginary (The Avery Review: Columbia Books On Architecture And The City)
- My First Pets (My First (DK Publishing))
- Alphaprints Fun In The Sun!
- Disability And Technology: An Interdisciplinary And International Approach
- The World Of Lucha Libre: Secrets, Revelations, And Mexican National Identity