Becoming Aware: A Text/Workbook For Human Relations And Personal Adjustment
Becoming Aware: A Text/Workbook For Human Relations and Personal Adjustment
Designed for a practical course, Becoming Aware: A Text/Workbook for Human Relations and Personal Adjustment, utilizes an interactive learning process to help students learn to manage issues in everyday living and offers a catalyst for personal growth. Active, open, and personal participation leads to greater self-awareness, enhanced relationships, and increased control over choosing direction for one's own life.
Features of the 11th edition include:
- More than 60 new and revised activities
- Critical thinking skills are emphasized throughout
- New material includes coverage on social networks, personality types, Emotional Expressivity Scale, making ethical choices, and more
- Updated web resources
- More than 225 thought-provoking quotations, poems and words of wisdom promote insightful awareness
- Enhanced focus on ethnicity, culture and gender, highlighted by boxed material labeled: "Focus on Diversity" and "Gender & You"