How To Care For Aging Parents, 3rd Edition: A One-Stop Resource For All Your Medical, Financial, Housing, And Emotional Issues
How to Care for Aging Parents, 3rd Edition: A One-Stop Resource for All Your Medical, Financial, Housing, and Emotional Issues
“The bible of eldercare”—ABC World News. “An indispensable book”—AARP. “A compassionate guide of encyclopedic proportion”—The Washington Post. And, winner of a Books for a Better Life Award. How to Care for Aging Parents is the best and bestselling book of its kind, and its author, Virginia Morris, is the go-to person on eldercare for the media, appearing on Oprah, TODAY, and Good Morning America, among many other outlets.
How to Care for Aging Parents is an authoritative, clear, and comforting source of advice and support for the ever-growing number of Americans—now 42 million—who care for an elderly parent, relative, or friend. And now, in its third edition, it is completely overhauled and updated, chapter-by-chapter and page-by-page, with the most recent medical findings and recommendations. It includes a whole new chapter on fraud; details on the latest “aging in place” technologies; more helpful online resources; and everything you need to know about current laws and regulations. Also new are fill-in worksheets for gathering specifics on medications; caregivers’ names, schedules, and contact info; doctors’ phone numbers and addresses; and other essential...
- The Business Of Being Made: The Temporalities Of Reproductive Technologies, In Psychoanalysis And Culture (Genders & Sexualities In Minds & Cultures)
- Kazakhstan - Culture Smart!: The Essential Guide To Customs & Culture
- In The Garden: The Lyrics For The Longest Officially Released Song In The World
- Sloth Wisdom (mini Book)
- The Garden: A Parable
- Good Boy
- Backstairs Billy: The Life Of William Tallon, The Queen Mother's Most Devoted Servant
- How To Breathe Underwater
- From Humors To Medical Science: A HISTORY OF AMERICAN MEDICINE
- Communication Arts Advertising Annual 1990
- Red Sox Rule: Terry Francona And Boston’s Rise To Dominance
- American Sacred Music Imprints, 1698-1810: A Bibliography
- The Burning House
- The Phantoms Of Medical And Health Physics: Devices For Research And Development (Biological And Medical Physics, Biomedical Engineering)
- John Gossage: Pomodori A Grappolo (Three Book Set)
- Storey's Guide To Raising Beef Cattle, 3rd Edition
- Practical Philosophy (The Cambridge Edition Of The Works Of Immanuel Kant)
- Basic Perspective For Artists: "A Guide To The Creative Use Of Perspective In Drawing, Painting And Design"
- Nazi Plunder: Great Treasure Stories Of World War II