How To Care For Aging Parents, 3rd Edition: A One-Stop Resource For All Your Medical, Financial, Housing, And Emotional Issues
How to Care for Aging Parents, 3rd Edition: A One-Stop Resource for All Your Medical, Financial, Housing, and Emotional Issues
“The bible of eldercare”—ABC World News. “An indispensable book”—AARP. “A compassionate guide of encyclopedic proportion”—The Washington Post. And, winner of a Books for a Better Life Award. How to Care for Aging Parents is the best and bestselling book of its kind, and its author, Virginia Morris, is the go-to person on eldercare for the media, appearing on Oprah, TODAY, and Good Morning America, among many other outlets.
How to Care for Aging Parents is an authoritative, clear, and comforting source of advice and support for the ever-growing number of Americans—now 42 million—who care for an elderly parent, relative, or friend. And now, in its third edition, it is completely overhauled and updated, chapter-by-chapter and page-by-page, with the most recent medical findings and recommendations. It includes a whole new chapter on fraud; details on the latest “aging in place” technologies; more helpful online resources; and everything you need to know about current laws and regulations. Also new are fill-in worksheets for gathering specifics on medications; caregivers’ names, schedules, and contact info; doctors’ phone numbers and addresses; and other essential...
- Artists' Journals And Sketchbooks: Exploring And Creating Personal Pages
- Jaden Toussaint, The Greatest Episode 4: Attack Of The Swamp Thing (Volume 4)
- Small Animal Diagnostic Ultrasound, 3e
- The Two Princes Of Calabar: An Eighteenth-Century Atlantic Odyssey
- Woodcut: "Step-by-Step Lessons In Designing, Cutting And Printing The Woodblock"
- Ultimate Pop & Rock Instrumental Solos: Flute, Book & CD (Ultimate Pop Instrumental Solos Series)
- Defeat Mega Agents: So You Can Stop Being The Small Guy In Your Marketplace
- Redeeming Laughter
- Understanding Social Enterprise: Theory And Practice
- Chicago Quarterly Review Vol. 24: The South Asian American Issue
- Remembering The Reformation: An Inquiry Into The Meanings Of Protestantism
- Brunswick: The City By The Sea (GA) (Images Of America)
- Where You Go Is Not Who You'll Be: An Antidote To The College Admissions Mania
- House Of Outrageous Fortune: Fifteen Central Park West, The World's Most Powerful Address
- Operating Instructions: A Journal Of My Son's First Year
- : The Blue One Comes In Black
- C++ Standard Library Quick Reference
- The Bible For Dummies (For Dummies (Lifestyle))
- Children Of The Dark
- Literary Criticism Of The Old Testament (Guides To Biblical Scholarship Old Testament Series)