MAD's Greatest Artists: Don Martin: Three Decades Of His Greatest Works
MAD's Greatest Artists: Don Martin: Three Decades of His Greatest Works
Don Martin is of MAD Magazine's most recognized, most irreverent, and most influential artists. During his 32 years at MAD, he influenced a generation of writers and illustrators, and became known as MAD's Maddest Artist.”
Don's ability to translate animated slapstick comedy to the printed page brought readers from around the world into his world, a world where hinged feet, enormous noses and low IQs ruled.
Inside are over 200 of Martin's funniest and zaniest works from his lengthy career, along with every GOOSH,” SPROING” and POIT” that made his cartoons great.
Also included in this one-of-a-kind collection is a generation of his color work, as well as his best portraits, posters and stickers created as bonuses for MAD Specials, and a foreword by longtime MAD editor Nick Meglin.
About the Author
- ALGEBRA 2 WITH TRIGONOMETRY BY SMITH STUDENT EDITION 2001C
- International Dictionary Of Ballet Edition 1.
- Follow Me, Mittens (My First I Can Read)
- Weathering And Erosion (Science Readers: Content And Literacy)
- Professional Meeting Management
- Game Of My Life LSU Tigers: Memorable Stories Of Tigers Football
- The Youngest Bishop In England: Beneath The Surface Of Mormonism
- Mi Rincóncito En El Cielo
- Guide To Memorizing Music
- Inside Writing Level 4 Student Book
- World Of Reading: Doc McStuffins Loud Louie: Pre-Level 1
- Mel Bay Kurt Rosenwinkel Compositions
- Florid Victorian Ornament CD-ROM And Book (Dover Electronic Clip Art)
- Lessons In Library Leadership: A Primer For Library Managers And Unit Leaders
- PHP Cookbook: Solutions And Examples For PHP Programmers
- Emergency Evacuations: Get Out Fast When It Matters Most! (Survival Mom’s No Worries Guide) (Volume 1)
- Backstage: All Access: Behind-the-scenes Iconic Images Of Some Of The Greatest Rock And Roll Stars Of All Time.
- Worshiping The Ancestors: Chinese Commemorative Portraits
- Modern Applications Of Automata Theory (Iisc Research Monographs Series)
- Writing Well For Business Success: A Complete Guide To Style, Grammar, And Usage At Work