IronFit Secrets For Half Iron-Distance Triathlon Success: Time-Efficient Training For Triathlon's Most Popular Distance
IronFit Secrets for Half Iron-Distance Triathlon Success: Time-Efficient Training For Triathlon's Most Popular Distance
Why is the Half Iron-Distance the most popular triathlon distance? Because it is the perfect length for busy athletes with demanding career and family responsibilities. Full Iron-Distance races require such painstaking planning and sacrifice that it’s difficult to keep life in balance. The Half Iron-Distance is accessible, while remaining challenging.
Also known as the “70.3” for the sum of its 1.2 mile swim, 56 mile bike ride, and 13.1 mile run, the half-iron triathlon is not simply a race for which an athlete can use a full-iron training regimen chopped in half. Doing so would in no way approach maximizing an athlete’s performance. The races are performed at completely different intensity levels, with completely different approaches. As a result, the training is completely different. IronFit Secrets to Half Iron-Distance Triathlon Success does for the half-iron what Be IronFit has done for the full-iron. It provides three sixteen-week training programs—Competitive, Intermediate, and “Just Finish”—and details everything an athlete needs to know to successfully prepare for and maximize performance at this racing distance. In as...
- The Sustainability Mindset: Using The Matrix Map To Make Strategic Decisions
- Bright Lights, Dark Shadows: The Real Story Of ABBA
- The No Puedo Bajar/Big, Big Wall (Green Light Readers Level 1) (Spanish And English Edition)
- 40 Crucigramas Blancos Letra Grande - N. 1 (Volume 1) (Spanish Edition)
- Big Data: Algorithms, Analytics, And Applications (Chapman & Hall/CRC Big Data Series)
- EARTHWORK OUT Of TUSCANY Being Impressions And Translations Of Maurice Hewlett.
- Depression And The Body: The Biological Basis Of Faith And Reality (Compass)
- G-Dog And The Homeboys: Father Greg Boyle And The Gangs Of East Los Angeles
- Quantitative Methods In Practice: Readings From PS
- Let's Visit Edinburgh!: Adventures Of Bella & Harry
- Federal Trade Commission Privacy Law And Policy
- SYNTAX - THEORY & ANALYSIS HSK 42.1 (Handbucker Zur Sprach- Und Kommmunikationswissenschaft)
- In Quest Of Candlelighters
- Bourne & Tributary (River Of Time)
- Piece Of My Heart (Da Capo Paperback)
- Project-Based Learning For Gifted Students: A Handbook For The 21st-Century Classroom
- Greek And Roman Slavery (Routledge Sourcebooks For The Ancient World)
- Raising Healthy Children In A Toxic World (Rodale Organic Style Books)
- Electric Guitar Making & Marketing: How To Build And Market High-end Instruments, From Your Workshop's Setup To The Complete Business Plan
- Still-life Painting In America.