CliffsStudySolver Basic Math And Pre-Algebra
CliffsStudySolver Basic Math and Pre-Algebra
The CliffsStudySolver workbooks combine 20 percent review material with 80 percent practice problems (and the answers!) to help make your lessons stick.
CliffsStudySolver Basic Math and Pre-Algebra is for students who want to reinforce their knowledge with a learn-by-doing approach. Inside, you’ll get the practice you need to tackle numbers with problem-solving tools such as
- Straightforward, concise reviews of every topic
- Practice problems in every chapter — with explanations and solutions
- A diagnostic pretest to assess your current skills
- A full-length exam that adapts to your skill level
Beginning with the basics of multiplication, division, and fundamental properties, this workbook ventures into whole numbers, fractions, decimals, percents, and more. You'll explore integers, rational numbers, powers, exponents and measurements, plus details about
- Estimating products, quotients, sums, and differences
- Finding percent of increase or decrease
- Multiplying positive and negative mixed numbers
- Figuring out bar and circle charts and line graphs
- Dealing with probability and statistics
- Solving variables, algebraic expressions, and simple equations
Practice makes perfect —and whether you're taking lessons or teaching yourself, CliffsStudySolver guides can help you make the grade.
From the Back Cover
The learn-by-doing way to master Basic Math and Pre-Algebra
Why CliffsStudySolver™ Guides?
Go with the name you know and trust
Get the information you needfast!