The Soul Of A New Cuisine: A Discovery Of The Foods And Flavors Of Africa
The Soul of a New Cuisine: A Discovery of the Foods and Flavors of Africa
In The Soul of a New Cuisine, Marcus returns to the land of his birth to explore the continent's rich diversity of cultures and cuisines through recipes and stories from his travels in Africa. Stunning color images by award-winning photographer Gediyon Kifle bring the breadth of the African experience to life, from fishermen at sunset off the coast of Zanzibar to French baguettes loaded onto a bicycle in Senegal.
Marcus shares more than 200 enticing recipes, including his own African-inspired creations and traditional dishes from all parts of Africa. You can delight in spicy stews and Barbequed Snapper from West Africa and the familiar Mediterranean flavors of dishes...
- Cases And Materials On Patent Law (American Casebook Series)
- Albert Einstein
- Groups, Rules And Legal Practice (Law And Philosophy Library)
- GI Collector's Guide, Vol. 2: U.S. Army European Theater Of Operations
- Yo, Buda (Spanish Edition)
- A Practical Guide To FDA's Food And Drug Law And Regulation, Fifth Edition
- Cartographic Japan: A History In Maps
- Thermodynamics In Materials Science, Second Edition
- Pwuken Kol: 2014 Edition
- Sonic: Visuals For Music
- The Educated Heart: Professional Boundaries For Massage Therapists, Bodyworkers, And Movement Teachers (LWW In Touch Series)
- Palaeopathology Of Aboriginal Australians: Health And Disease Across A Hunter-Gatherer Continent
- Outsmarting Overeating: Boost Your Life Skills, End Your Food Problems
- Connecticut's Civil War
- Shred Guitar: A Guide To Extreme Rock And Metal Lead Techniques
- Communicating For Managerial Effectiveness: Challenges | Strategies | Solutions
- The Starfish And The Spider: The Unstoppable Power Of Leaderless Organizations
- Ecclesiastes: Annotated & Explained (SkyLight Illuminations)
- Intellectual Property And Competition Law: The Innovation Nexus
- Home Studio Ignite!