Just A Minute: In The Heart Of A Child, One Moment ... Can Last Forever.
Just a Minute: In the Heart of a Child, One Moment ... Can Last Forever.
How long does it take to make a difference in the life of a child?
For good or for ill, individual moments in a young person's life can make all the difference in their future. It may be something said or done by an adult who hardly thinks about it: a hug, a compliment, an intriguing question, a sincere applause. But in that moment, the child discovers who they are, what is important to them, why they matter, and sometimes even what their destiny will be. Most of us want to help encourage and build into this next generation, most of us see the need all around, but we just have no idea where to begin.
Now, with this book, you know where to begin and you know that it only takes Just a Minute. Follow along as Dr. Wess Stafford, president of Compassion International, shares stories and experiences to introduce you to the difference you can actually make anywhere on the spectrum of child development. From helping meet physical needs to breaking down emotional barriers and from discovering latent talents to equipping with spiritual insights, these...
- Tom's Special Talent - Dyslexia (Moonbeam Book Award Winner 2009) - Special Stories Series 2
- Exercise Manual To Accompany French For Oral And Written Review, 5th Edition
- Atlas De Animales Del Mundo/ Atlas Of World Animals (Spanish Edition)
- Soda Bottle Science: 25 Hands-on Activities For Physical, Earth, And Life Sciences
- Population Health: Concepts And Methods
- The Development Of Doctoral Students: Phases Of Challenge And Support: ASHE Higher Education Report, Volume 34, Number 6
- Sea Turtles: Fun Facts About Turtles Of The World
- To Dwell In Peace: An Autobiography (Daniel Berrigan Reprint)
- Fox Girl
- How To Code In 10 Easy Lessons: Learn How To Design And Code Your Very Own Computer Game (Super Skills)
- From Pieces To Weight: Once Upon A Time In Southside Queens
- My Weird School Special: Bunny Double, We're In Trouble!
- Battle Of Britain: V. 1: The Photographic Kaleidoscope
- The Cloud Chamber (Anne Schwartz Books)
- Frozen In Time: Photographs
- Lo Esencial En Gastroenterología Incluye Plataforma Online De Autoevaluación
- Claiming Place: Biracial Young Adults Of The Post-Civil Rights Era
- Transgender Athletes In Competitive Sport (Routledge Research In Sport, Culture And Society)
- Forgotten: The Untold Story Of D-Day's Black Heroes, At Home And At War
- Batman Animated