Just A Minute: In The Heart Of A Child, One Moment ... Can Last Forever.
Just a Minute: In the Heart of a Child, One Moment ... Can Last Forever.
How long does it take to make a difference in the life of a child?
For good or for ill, individual moments in a young person's life can make all the difference in their future. It may be something said or done by an adult who hardly thinks about it: a hug, a compliment, an intriguing question, a sincere applause. But in that moment, the child discovers who they are, what is important to them, why they matter, and sometimes even what their destiny will be. Most of us want to help encourage and build into this next generation, most of us see the need all around, but we just have no idea where to begin.
Now, with this book, you know where to begin and you know that it only takes Just a Minute. Follow along as Dr. Wess Stafford, president of Compassion International, shares stories and experiences to introduce you to the difference you can actually make anywhere on the spectrum of child development. From helping meet physical needs to breaking down emotional barriers and from discovering latent talents to equipping with spiritual insights, these...
- Gifts From A Glacier: The Quest For An American Flag And 52 Souls
- 2017 The Reading Woman Engagement Calendar
- The Dialectic Of Freedom (John Dewey Series) (John Dewey Lecture)
- Truck Accident Litigation
- Sin: Selected Poems Of Forugh Farrokhzad
- Government And Not-for-Profit Accounting, Binder Ready Version: Concepts And Practices - Standalone Book
- Woodcut Notecards
- The EC Archives: Incredible Science Fiction
- The Official Scrabble Players Dictionary, New 5th Edition (mass Market, Paperback) 2014 Copyright
- The Pups Save The Bunnies (Paw Patrol) (Pictureback(R))
- Richard III
- The St. Louis Veiled Prophet Celebration: Power On Parade, 1877-1995
- Almost A Psychopath: Do I (or Does Someone I Know) Have A Problem With Manipulation And Lack Of Empathy? (The Almost Effect)
- Dead Aid: Why Aid Is Not Working And How There Is A Better Way For Africa
- David Downton Portraits Of The World's Most Stylish Women
- The Voices Within: The History And Science Of How We Talk To Ourselves
- Daily Paragraph Editing, Grade 8
- Creating Character Arcs: The Masterful Author's Guide To Uniting Story Structure (Helping Writers Become Authors) (Volume 7)
- The Thelonious Monk Reader (Readers In American Music)
- The EC Archives: Aces High