Just A Minute: In The Heart Of A Child, One Moment ... Can Last Forever.
Just a Minute: In the Heart of a Child, One Moment ... Can Last Forever.
How long does it take to make a difference in the life of a child?
For good or for ill, individual moments in a young person's life can make all the difference in their future. It may be something said or done by an adult who hardly thinks about it: a hug, a compliment, an intriguing question, a sincere applause. But in that moment, the child discovers who they are, what is important to them, why they matter, and sometimes even what their destiny will be. Most of us want to help encourage and build into this next generation, most of us see the need all around, but we just have no idea where to begin.
Now, with this book, you know where to begin and you know that it only takes Just a Minute. Follow along as Dr. Wess Stafford, president of Compassion International, shares stories and experiences to introduce you to the difference you can actually make anywhere on the spectrum of child development. From helping meet physical needs to breaking down emotional barriers and from discovering latent talents to equipping with spiritual insights, these...
- Good Fish: Sustainable Seafood Recipes From The Pacific Coast
- The Functional Treatment Of Parsing (The Springer International Series In Engineering And Computer Science)
- 100 Tips For Blues Guitar You Should Have Been Told
- Bright Dawn: Discovering Your Everyday Spirituality
- Mimi's First Mardi Gras
- Extreme Exposure: An Anthology Of Solo Performance Texts From The Twentieth Century
- Interpersonal Communication Book, The, Plus NEW MyCommunicationLab For Interpersonal Communication -- Access Card Package (14th Edition)
- Comfortably Numb: The Inside Story Of Pink Floyd
- The Ibanez Electric Guitar Book: A Complete History Of Ibanez Electric Guitars
- A Very Veggie Christmas Countdown!: A Counting Lift-the-Flap Book (VeggieTales)
- The Blessing Of Life: An Introduction To Catholic Bioethics
- Jesus Is My Special Friend (Happy Day)
- Cognitive Psychology: Theory, Process, And Methodology
- Complete Songs For Solo Voice And Piano, Series II (Dover Song Collections)
- Preserving The Nation: The Conservation And Environmental Movements 1870 - 2000
- Assessing Learners With Special Needs: An Applied Approach (7th Edition)
- How Beautiful It Is And How Easily It Can Be Broken: Essays
- The Oxford Handbook Of Modern And Contemporary American Poetry (Oxford Handbooks)
- Swear Words Coloring Book: Hilarious Sweary Coloring Book For Fun And Stress Relief
- Tunesmith: Inside The Art Of Songwriting