Sync Or Swim: A Fable About Workplace Communication And Coming Together In A Crisis
Sync or Swim: A Fable About Workplace Communication and Coming Together in a Crisis
Working with a discouraged, disorganized, cynical team? Learn how to turn it around.
Sync or Swim is a small tale with enormous insight on ways you can empower, engage, and energize employees or volunteers facing discouragement or cynicism.
Sam, the new CEO, was ready to hit the ground running. But his team members—and Mother Nature—had other plans. An ambitious yet naïve sheepdog is called upon to lead Monarch Enterprises, a troubled organization on a beautiful isle. Confronted with broken systems and challenging personality types, Sam must learn how to marshal his team before the imminent storm washes everything away. Along the way, he gleans valuable lessons from an unlikely mentor: a wise, old puffin.
This delightful, quick read will:
- Teach you communication techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity
- Bring to life the principles used by hundreds of successful organizations
- Provide relevant, practical insights based on real-world experiences
- Stimulate lively and positive interaction (discussion guide included)
Based on the principles successfully used by major corporations, health organizations, over 250 colleges and universities, government agencies, churches, and non-profits
"Sync or Swim is a quick and easy read with a simple but powerful...
- Tab Hunter Confidential: The Making Of A Movie Star
- Faber Studio Collection: Selections From ChordTime Piano Level 2B
- So You Thought You Couldn't Draw: For People Who Can't Even Draw A Straight Line
- Taking Control Of Your Seizures: Workbook (Treatments That Work)
- Peak (A Peak Marcello Adventure)
- A Bibliography Of American County Histories
- That Magnificent Army Of Youth And Peace: The Civilian Conservation Corps In North Carolina, 1933-1942
- Sing At Sight: 160 Easy Graded Sight-reading Exercises (Sheet Music) - Common
- Fort Miles (DE) (Images Of America)
- Step By Step 3A Complete Version: Book & CD
- Acting In Faith: A Christian's Guide To The Acting World
- Business Communication Style Guide: The Practical Guide To Clarity, Readability And Correctness In Business Writing
- Back To The Well: Women's Encounters With Jesus In The Gospels
- Traitor (The Dragonrider Chronicles)
- Connect 1 Semester Access Card To Accompany M: Finance
- The Oxford Handbook Of The Use Of Force In International Law (Oxford Handbooks In Law)
- Create Your Own Photo Book: Design A Stunning Portfolio, Make A Bookstore-Quality Book
- God Work: Confessions Of A Standup Theologian
- The Order Of Genocide: Race, Power, And War In Rwanda
- Singular Intimacies: Becoming A Doctor At Bellevue