Cries From The Cross: A Journey Into The Heart Of Jesus
Cries from the Cross: A Journey into the Heart of Jesus
"To stand at the foot of the cross is to witness the purpose for which God created the world."
The cross is a wonder unfathomable. Time cannot contain its reach. No heart can endure its weight. And yet it is the center of everything. It cannot be passed over.
Pastor and author Erwin W. Lutzer believes that the better we grasp what the cross meant to Christ, the better we grasp what it should mean to us. To do this, Lutzer examines Jesus’ cries from the cross.
Search with him and see how God’s love and justice meet. Know the weight of sin and the power of redemption. Look upon Jesus in His weakness, obedience, sorrow, and compassion. Let the scandal of the cross give you pause.
The cross deserves our attention. Journey forth into the heart of Jesus, that your own heart may be shaped to His.
"Fantastic! A definite must have for all Christian households.
In this short, but power packed book, Pastor Erwin Lutzer explains the "cries from the cross," each utterance that our Lord Jesus Christ made as he hung on that cross at Golgotha...
- World's Best Tattoo Models
- The Science Of Good And Evil: Why People Cheat, Gossip, Care, Share, And Follow The Golden Rule (Holt Paperback)
- Inquiring Scientists, Inquiring Readers: Using Nonfiction To Promote Science Literacy, Grades 3-5 - PB325X
- On Your Toes Score Vocal Score (Vocal Score Series)
- ChordTime« Piano Christmas (Chordtime Piano, Level 2b, I-IV-V7 Chords In Keys Of C, G And F)
- Thomas Kinkade Painter Of Light: 2011 Day-to-Day Calendar
- The Neuroscience Of Change: A Compassion-Based Program For Personal Transformation
- In Plain Sight (Sisterhood)
- Gulf County (FL) (Images Of America)
- Space Systems Failures: Disasters And Rescues Of Satellites, Rocket And Space Probes (Springer Praxis Books)
- First Comes Love: A Novel
- Living Well On Practically Nothing: Revised And Updated Edition
- The Gut Microbiome, An Issue Of Gastroenterology Clinics Of North America, 1e (The Clinics: Internal Medicine)
- Fingerboard Geography For Violin, Vol. 1
- Clinical Reasoning In Spine Pain Volume II: Primary Management Of Cervical Disorders Using The CRISP Protocols Case Studies In Primary Spine Care (Volume 2)
- ¿Soy Pequeña? Watashi, Chisai?: Libro Infantil Ilustrado Español-japonés (Edición Bilingüe) (Spanish Edition)
- All Is Fair When We Share (I Can Read! / Big Idea Books / VeggieTales)
- The Orphan's Tale: A Novel
- Traveling Through Grief: Learning To Live Again After The Death Of A Loved One
- Design Thinking: Understanding How Designers Think And Work