Cries From The Cross: A Journey Into The Heart Of Jesus
Cries from the Cross: A Journey into the Heart of Jesus
"To stand at the foot of the cross is to witness the purpose for which God created the world."
The cross is a wonder unfathomable. Time cannot contain its reach. No heart can endure its weight. And yet it is the center of everything. It cannot be passed over.
Pastor and author Erwin W. Lutzer believes that the better we grasp what the cross meant to Christ, the better we grasp what it should mean to us. To do this, Lutzer examines Jesus’ cries from the cross.
Search with him and see how God’s love and justice meet. Know the weight of sin and the power of redemption. Look upon Jesus in His weakness, obedience, sorrow, and compassion. Let the scandal of the cross give you pause.
The cross deserves our attention. Journey forth into the heart of Jesus, that your own heart may be shaped to His.
"Fantastic! A definite must have for all Christian households.
In this short, but power packed book, Pastor Erwin Lutzer explains the "cries from the cross," each utterance that our Lord Jesus Christ made as he hung on that cross at Golgotha...
- Putting On The Armor Of God: How To Win Your Battles With Satan
- On The Field With...Peyton And Eli Manning (Matt Christopher Sports Biographies)
- Hold On, You Lost Me: Use Learning Styles To Create Training That Sticks
- The Nonprofit Almanac: The Essential Facts And Figures For Managers, Researchers, And Volunteers (Urban Institute Press) (Volume 9)
- Neil Young - Greatest Hits For Ukulele
- Agile Database Techniques: Effective Strategies For The Agile Software Developer
- The Bee-Kind Garden: Apian Wisdom For Your Garden (Wise Words)
- Newton On The Christian Life: To Live Is Christ
- 20th-Century Fashion Illustration: The Feminine Ideal (Dover Fashion And Costumes)
- The Best American Poetry 2014 (The Best American Poetry Series)
- New York Rocker: My Life In The Blank Generation With Blondie, Iggy Pop And Others 1974-1981
- Angels And Demons In Art (A Guide To Imagery)
- Manuscript Paper: Musicians Notebook / Staff Paper / Composition / Blank Sheet Paper / Manuscript Paper 10 Stave * 100 Pages 8.5 X11 Inches With ... Design) (Manuscript 10 Solid) (Volume 11)
- Telling The Stories Of Life Through Guided Autobiography Groups
- The Adventures Of Dieter Lumpen
- Attitude!: Eight Young Dancers Come Of Age At The Ailey School
- Elements Of Literature, Grade 12, 6th Course, Student Edition
- Hockey Strong: Stories Of Sacrifice From Inside The NHL
- Éramos Unos Niños
- Making Futures: Marginal Notes On Innovation, Design, And Democracy (MIT Press)