Who Are You To Judge?: Learning To Distinguish Between Truths, Half-Truths, And Lies
Who Are You to Judge?: Learning to Distinguish Between Truths, Half-Truths, and Lies
“This book is a treasure of biblical wisdom . . .” —Dr. R. C. Sproul, founder, Ligonier Ministries
Can I judge without being judgmental?
We live in a world that tolerates everything but judgment. What we don’t realize is that right judgment is the key to right living. Who Are You To Judge? is Lutzer’s word to a culture that hates being told how to live and to a church called to purity.
After explaining the difference between judging and being judgmental, Lutzer guides Christians in discerning various critical issues, including miracles, matters of doctrine, and godly engagement with entertainment and culture.
With a passion for biblical truth and intolerance for lies, Lutzer is compelling and gut-honest. Who Are You to Judge? calls us to not only embrace the truth, but also to live according to it, speaking the truth in love to a world so desperately in need of both.
"In his book, Who Are You To Judge?, Pastor Erwin Lutzer examines the need for discernment in today’s church. Tackling everything from doctrine to dress, Lutzer explains the importance of a biblical approach to evaluating spiritual...
- Crystal Masters 333: Initiation With The Divine Power Of Heaven And Earth
- Adirondack Hotels And Inns (Images Of America: New York)
- Python And AWS Cookbook
- The Royal Horticultural Society Treasury Of Garden Writing
- Broadway's Best: For Trumpet (Hal Leonard Instrumental Play-Along)
- The Lost Gift: A Christmas Story
- Huge Harold
- Debating Disney: Pedagogical Perspectives On Commercial Cinema
- William James : Writings 1902-1910 : The Varieties Of Religious Experience / Pragmatism / A Pluralistic Universe / The Meaning Of Truth / Some Problems Of Philosophy / Essays (Library Of America)
- NINE LIVES
- Ode To Color: The Ten Essential Palettes For Living And Design
- The Face Of Appalachia: Portraits From The Mountain Farm
- God's Daughters: Evangelical Women And The Power Of Submission
- Pharmacy Practice For Technicians: Mastering Community And Hospital Competencies
- Veterinary Surgical Oncology
- Scoliosis, Yoga Therapy, And The Art Of Letting Go
- Structured English Immersion: A Step-by-Step Guide For K-6 Teachers And Administrators
- More How To Draw Manga Volume 4: Mastering Bishoujo Characters
- At The Hive Entrance
- Nightwing Vol. 3: False Starts