The Law Of Perfect Freedom: Relating To God And Others Through The Ten Commandments
The Law of Perfect Freedom: Relating to God and Others through the Ten Commandments
The Ten Commandments are not Moses' bright ideas or simply God's suggestions; they are God's categorical requirements. In The Law of Perfect Freedom, Michael Horton weaves theological truth with practical application to help believers live out the Ten Commandments. Understanding how to live out these commandments brings vitality and victory to our walk with God.
About the Author
MICHAEL S. HORTON (Biola University; Wycliffe Hall, Oxford; University of Coventry) is Professor of Theology and Apologetics at Westminster Theological Seminary in California. In addition to his work at the Seminary, he is the president of White Horse Media, for which he co-hosts the White Horse Inn, a nationally syndicated, weekly radio talk-show. He is also the editor-in-chief of Modern Reformation magazine. He served in pastoral ministry for over ten years. He is author of over a dozen books including Law of Perfect Freedom, Agony of Deceit, and Christless Christianity. He lives in Escondido, California, with his wife, Lisa, and four children.
Excerpt. © Reprinted by permission. All rights reserved.
The Bible, particularly the Ten Commandments, calls us to discover our...
- You Gotta Be Dirty: The Outlaws Motorcycle Club In & Around Wisconsin
- Antonio Olaio: Brrrrain
- Human Anatomy For Artists: A New Edition Of The 1849 Classic
- LA SOCIEDAD DE COSTE MARGINAL CERO
- Rhythm Guitar: The Complete Guide
- The Big Picture: The Professional Photographer's Guide To Rights, Rates & Negotiation
- The Lost Island (Gideon Crew)
- South: The Illustrated Story Of Shackleton's Last Expedition 1914-1917
- Oh, Didn't He Ramble: The Life Story Of Lee Collins As Told To Mary Collins (Music In American Life)
- The Sacred Hoop: Recovering The Feminine In American Indian Traditions
- Sheehy’s Manual Of Emergency Care - E-Book (Newberry, Sheehy's Manual Of Emergency Care)
- The Essential Sugar Free Desserts Recipe Book: A Quick Start Guide To Cooking Sugar-Free Cakes, Desserts And Sweet Treats. Over 80 Sweet And Delicious Sugar-Free Recipes To Make Quitting Sugar Easy
- The Yiddish Policemen's Union
- The Oxford New Spanish Dictionary: Third Edition
- Thinking Like A Mountain: Towards A Council Of All Beings
- Trademarks Of The '40s & '50s
- Food In The Ancient World
- The Practice Of Collaborative Counseling And Psychotherapy: Developing Skills In Culturally Mindful Helping
- The Anatomy Of Humbug: How To Think Differently About Advertising