The Law Of Perfect Freedom: Relating To God And Others Through The Ten Commandments
The Law of Perfect Freedom: Relating to God and Others through the Ten Commandments
The Ten Commandments are not Moses' bright ideas or simply God's suggestions; they are God's categorical requirements. In The Law of Perfect Freedom, Michael Horton weaves theological truth with practical application to help believers live out the Ten Commandments. Understanding how to live out these commandments brings vitality and victory to our walk with God.
About the Author
MICHAEL S. HORTON (Biola University; Wycliffe Hall, Oxford; University of Coventry) is Professor of Theology and Apologetics at Westminster Theological Seminary in California. In addition to his work at the Seminary, he is the president of White Horse Media, for which he co-hosts the White Horse Inn, a nationally syndicated, weekly radio talk-show. He is also the editor-in-chief of Modern Reformation magazine. He served in pastoral ministry for over ten years. He is author of over a dozen books including Law of Perfect Freedom, Agony of Deceit, and Christless Christianity. He lives in Escondido, California, with his wife, Lisa, and four children.
Excerpt. © Reprinted by permission. All rights reserved.
The Bible, particularly the Ten Commandments, calls us to discover our...
- Women And Jewish Law: The Essential Texts, Their History, And Their Relevance For Today
- Beautiful Data: The Stories Behind Elegant Data Solutions
- Análisis Técnico De Los Mercados Financieros
- GUÍA COMPLETA PARA UNA VIDA AUTOSUFICIENTE
- Inside Microsoft® SQL Server® 2008: T-SQL Programming (Developer Reference)
- American Museum Of Natural History Nature's Art Postcard Book
- The Great War Illustrated 1915: Archive And Colour Photographs Of WWI
- Main Street Oklahoma: Stories Of Twentieth-Century America
- Step By Step Piano Course - Book 2
- Blackbeard’s Last Fight: Pirate Hunting In North Carolina 1718 (Raid)
- The Art And Science Of Vedic Counseling
- Early Jazz: Its Roots And Musical Development (The History Of Jazz)
- A. S. Neill (Bloomsbury Library Of Educational Thought)
- Pathways To Korean Culture: Paintings Of The Joseon Dynasty, 1392-1910
- Helping Hands: A Handbook For Volunteers In Prison
- Kawaii!: Japan's Culture Of Cute
- The Classic Maya Western Region: A History (BAR International Series)
- Transnational Tortillas: Race, Gender, And Shop-Floor Politics In Mexico And The United States
- The Lease Manual: A Practical Guide To Negotiating Office, Retail And Industrial Leases
- Autismo - Orientaciones Para Intervencion Educativ (Spanish Edition)