The Law Of Perfect Freedom: Relating To God And Others Through The Ten Commandments
The Law of Perfect Freedom: Relating to God and Others through the Ten Commandments
The Ten Commandments are not Moses' bright ideas or simply God's suggestions; they are God's categorical requirements. In The Law of Perfect Freedom, Michael Horton weaves theological truth with practical application to help believers live out the Ten Commandments. Understanding how to live out these commandments brings vitality and victory to our walk with God.
About the Author
MICHAEL S. HORTON (Biola University; Wycliffe Hall, Oxford; University of Coventry) is Professor of Theology and Apologetics at Westminster Theological Seminary in California. In addition to his work at the Seminary, he is the president of White Horse Media, for which he co-hosts the White Horse Inn, a nationally syndicated, weekly radio talk-show. He is also the editor-in-chief of Modern Reformation magazine. He served in pastoral ministry for over ten years. He is author of over a dozen books including Law of Perfect Freedom, Agony of Deceit, and Christless Christianity. He lives in Escondido, California, with his wife, Lisa, and four children.
Excerpt. © Reprinted by permission. All rights reserved.
The Bible, particularly the Ten Commandments, calls us to discover our...
- 1 & 2 Thessalonians (Reformed Expository Commentary)
- Bayesian Nonparametric Data Analysis (Springer Series In Statistics)
- A Traveller's History Of Russia
- All Music Guide To Rock: The Experts' Guide To The Best Rock, Pop, Soul, R&B And Rap -- Second 2nd Edition
- Strangers In Paradise: How Families Adapt To Wealth Across Generations
- Work-Place Skills And Professional Issues In Speech-Language Pathology
- End Of Watch: A Novel (The Bill Hodges Trilogy)
- The Road To Dr Pepper, Texas: The Story Of Dublin Dr Pepper
- The Jason Robert Brown Collection Piano/Vocal
- The Ballet Of The Second Empire; 1858-1870.
- Barbara Rae
- City Of Rivals: Restoring The Glorious Mess Of American Democracy
- The Stone Roses: The True Story
- Malala: A Hero For All (Step Into Reading)
- Close Up Photography In Nature
- Wizoo Basics Audio In Computers
- A Splendid Exchange: How Trade Shaped The World
- The Architecture Of The Eighteenth Century (World Of Art)
- Film Editing: The Art Of The Expressive (Short Cuts)