When Bear finds a lost stuffed toy bunny in the forest, he begins to worry. After all, the stuffed bunny must feel lonely and want to return safely to its owner and home! But as Bear searches for the bunny's owner, he begins to grow attached to his newfound friend. What will happen when the bunny's owner finally comes forward? Was Bear meant to find Bunny all along?
This endearing story celebrates love and friendship in many forms and reminds us that nothing is lost that is not meant to be found.
Author Salina Yoon on the inspiration behind Found
FOUND is the story of a bear who finds a stuffed bunny in the forest. While searching for the bunny’s owner, Bear develops an attachment to the lost and treasured toy. Will he be able to do the right thing and return the bunny when its owner arrives? FOUND was inspired by lost and found posters in my neighborhood. I thought about how kind it is to not only care for lost animals, but to actively try to seek out their families. I wondered if a child would...
- Deliver Us From Evil (Shaw Series)
- The Buddha Meets Socrates: A Philosopher's Journal
- Kinesiology: The Mechanics And Pathomechanics Of Human Movement
- Lawless World: The Whistle-Blowing Account Of How Bush And Blair Are Taking The Law Into TheirO Wn Hands
- Audrey Hepburn 2017
- The Yoga Of Power: Tantra, Shakti, And The Secret Way
- Computer Vision For Driver Assistance: Simultaneous Traffic And Driver Monitoring (Computational Imaging And Vision)
- 40 Enigmas Para Fanaticos De Futbol / Forty Riddles To Football Fans (Libros Singulares / Unique Books) (Spanish Edition)
- The Principal’s Guide To Curriculum Leadership
- The Critical Journey, Stages In The Life Of Faith, Second Edition
- Data Science With Java: Practical Methods For Scientists And Engineers
- The Marriage Of Opposites
- Teachers As Intellectuals: Toward A Critical Pedagogy Of Learning (Critical Studies In Education Series)
- A Modern Method For Guitar - Jazz Songbook, Vol. 1 Bk/online Audio
- Routledge Philosophy GuideBook To Merleau-Ponty And Phenomenology Of Perception (Routledge Philosophy GuideBooks)
- The Executive Director's Guide To Thriving As A Nonprofit Leader, 2nd Edition
- Uncle Shelby's ABZ Book: A Primer For Adults Only
- Going Home: A Novel (The Survivalist Series)
- Passing Strange: The Complete Book And Lyrics Of The Broadway Musical
- Antonio Muñoz: Del Escambray A Tokío (Spanish Edition)