Primary Sources Of Liturgical Theology: A Reader
Primary Sources of Liturgical Theology: A Reader
The voices of liturgical theology in the twentieth century are many and varied. Primary Sources of Liturgical Theology brings together in one volume the representative writings of scholars throughout the Euro-North American context whose insights have shaped our understanding of liturgy today.
The selections in Primary Sources of Liturgical Theology are arranged around nine seminal questions which students of liturgical theology need to engage. Each selection is introduced and contextualized by another liturgical theologian. Through this first-hand encounter with primary sources readers will develop a sense of the broad range of writings available to them.
Chapters are What Is Liturgical Theology?" "What Is Liturgy?" "How Can We 'Do' Liturgical Theology?" "How Are Theology and Liturgy Related?" "How Does Liturgy Embody Theological Themes?" "What Is the Theological Function of Liturgical Language and Ritual?" "What Is the Role of the Word in Liturgy?" "How Do Liturgical Theologians Engage Cultural Diversity?" "How Are Liturgy and Life Related?" Includes an alphabetical list of primary contributors and a chronological index of major entries by date of original publication.
Contributors to Primary Sources of Liturgical Theology are Peter Brunner; Odo Casel, O.S.B.; Louis-Marie Chauvet; Anscar J. Chupungco, O.S.B.; Mary Collins, O.S.B.;Irenee...
- Outlier Analysis
- Card Weaving
- The Object Reader (In Sight: Visual Culture)
- What's So Funny?
- Altar'd: Experience The Power Of Resurrection
- Lettering For The Lord: A Christian Hand Lettering How-To Workbook
- Thai Stick: Surfers, Scammers, And The Untold Story Of The Marijuana Trade
- Rubank Advanced Method - Trombone Or Baritone, Vol. 2 (Rubank Educational Library)
- The Night Before Kindergarten
- The Song Of The Dead
- Reality Checks: Teaching Reading Comprehension With Nonfiction, K-5
- Special Libraries And Information Centers: An Introductory Text
- Oraciones Para Alegrar El Día
- Latin Dance Made Easy
- The Quantum World: Quantum Physics For Everyone
- Hijacking The Brain: How Drug And Alcohol Addiction Hijacks Our Brains - The Science Behind Twelve-Step Recovery
- Lippincott Review For NCLEX-PN (Lippincott's State Board Review For Nclex-Pn)
- The Amazing Spider-Man Omnibus Vol. 2 (New Printing)
- Christy Lane Complete Book Of Line Dancing-2E
- Awakening Loving-Kindness