Primary Sources Of Liturgical Theology: A Reader
Primary Sources of Liturgical Theology: A Reader
The voices of liturgical theology in the twentieth century are many and varied. Primary Sources of Liturgical Theology brings together in one volume the representative writings of scholars throughout the Euro-North American context whose insights have shaped our understanding of liturgy today.
The selections in Primary Sources of Liturgical Theology are arranged around nine seminal questions which students of liturgical theology need to engage. Each selection is introduced and contextualized by another liturgical theologian. Through this first-hand encounter with primary sources readers will develop a sense of the broad range of writings available to them.
Chapters are What Is Liturgical Theology?" "What Is Liturgy?" "How Can We 'Do' Liturgical Theology?" "How Are Theology and Liturgy Related?" "How Does Liturgy Embody Theological Themes?" "What Is the Theological Function of Liturgical Language and Ritual?" "What Is the Role of the Word in Liturgy?" "How Do Liturgical Theologians Engage Cultural Diversity?" "How Are Liturgy and Life Related?" Includes an alphabetical list of primary contributors and a chronological index of major entries by date of original publication.
Contributors to Primary Sources of Liturgical Theology are Peter Brunner; Odo Casel, O.S.B.; Louis-Marie Chauvet; Anscar J. Chupungco, O.S.B.; Mary Collins, O.S.B.;Irenee...
- English & Grammar Workbook, Grade 4 (Brighter Child: Grades 4)
- Vex, Hex, Smash, Smooch: Let Verbs Power Your Writing
- Encountering The Book Of Isaiah: A Historical And Theological Survey (Encountering Biblical Studies)
- Rastafari: Roots And Ideology (Utopianism & Communitarianism)
- Björk's Homogenic (33 1/3)
- Music: An Appreciation With 5 Audio CD Set
- Nihil Unbound: Enlightenment And Extinction
- El Libro De Los Secretos / The Book Of Secrets: Unlocking The Hidden Dimensions Of Your Life (Spanish Edition)
- What Is A Friend?
- Enjoy Getting The Dances You Want: Filling In The Blanks Of Argentine Tango - Book One
- Chanel And Her World
- Humility Matters: Toward Purity Of Heart (The Matters Series)
- Conceptual Art And Painting: Further Essays On Art & Language (Writing Art)
- Music: The Art Of Listening Loose Leaf
- Trumpet Classics: Trumpet Play-Along Volume 2 (Hal Leonard Trumpet Play-Along)
- George Gershwin: A New Biography
- Azores (English, Spanish, French, Italian And German Edition)
- Soul Survivors: Stories Of Wounded Women Warriors And The Battles They Fight Long After They've Left The War Zone
- Kodály In The Fifth Grade Classroom: Developing The Creative Brain In The 21st Century (Kodaly Today Handbook Series)