The Love Of God: An Intimate Look At The Father-Heart Of God (OSWALD CHAMBERS LIBRARY)
The Love of God: An Intimate Look at the Father-Heart of God (OSWALD CHAMBERS LIBRARY)
Chambers’ study assumes the absolute authority of the Bible, then searches it deeply to discover treasures that enhance spiritual growth. Those treasures include the richness and relevance of Scripture, the reality of faith at work, and intimacy with God.
From the Back Cover
The Love Of God
"The Love of God performs a miracle of grace in graceless human hearts," says,Oswald Chambers. "Nothing is to hard for God,no sin too difficult for His love to overcome."
Amid the rat race of modern life, Oswald Chambers challenges us to step back and consider what our commitment to the Lord means in personal and practical terms.
Are you tired of endless activity and thirsty for renewal? For those who are spiritually weary. the Love of God is filled with the cool refreshment of God's love.
Do you want to deepen and strengthen you relationship with the heavenly Father? Now you can join generations of readers who have found Chambers' penetrating insights into the Word to be both enriching and challenging. He plumbs the depths of God's Word to discover spiritual treasures that can help every believer "run with...
- Funk & Soul Power: Play Trumpet With The Band Trumpet
- Methodists And The Crucible Of Race, 1930-1975
- College: What It Was, Is, And Should Be
- A Secret History Of Consciousness
- Reading Structures: 39 Projects And Built Works
- Strategy, Security, And Spies: Mexico And The U.S. As Allies In World War II
- German Infantryman Vs British Infantryman: France 1940 (Combat)
- Consuming Youth: Leading Teens Through Consumer Culture (YS Academic)
- Vernon And Irene Castle's Ragtime Revolution
- Pawns In The Game, FBI Edition
- Learning To Be White: Money, Race And God In America
- Guia Esencial De Psicofarmacologia Del Nino Y Del Adolescente / Essential Guide Of Psychopharmacology Of Child And Adolescent (Spanish Edition)
- Mongrels: A Novel
- Knowledge-Based Systems In Artificial Intelligence (McGraw-Hill Advanced Computer Science Series)
- Stink: The Incredible Shrinking Kid
- Ellie And The Good-Luck Pig (The Critter Club)
- Redesigning Life: How Genome Editing Will Transform The World
- Iggy & The Stooges: Raw Power
- A Child's History Of England
- Nasty Noises: Error As A Compositional Element In Electro-Acoustic Music