Shading The Colors Of Grief And Healing: An Adult Coloring Book To Help Heal Through Grief
Shading The Colors of Grief and Healing: An Adult Coloring Book To Help Heal Through Grief
Grief is a difficult and very lonely journey.
"Shading The Colors of Grief and Healing" is the first coloring book of its kind and was designed solely for adults who have experienced the loss of a loved one.Studies have shown that meditation helps the spirit to heal. One very popular technique to quiet the mind is through artistic speech. While visiting each of the thirty-two intricate illustrations provided in this unique coloring book, and in a quiet and reflective activity,a path toward healing can begin.
Every journey that winds through grief is different. No two paths are the same. Your thoughts and your feelings are very unique to you. It is so important to take the time to "breathe", and coloring can give you that space to be still with your deepest inner thoughts. To begin to survive your loss, and your grief, is to acknowledge the pain that resides within you.
From the Author
Other Books by Lyn Ragan
Love And The Afterlife
WE NEED TO...
- Ron Mueck
- : 100 Cubes
- The Christmas Eve Tree
- Pentaho Solutions: Business Intelligence And Data Warehousing With Pentaho And MySQL
- The Necessary Angel: Essays On Reality And The Imagination
- Knit Along With Debbie Macomber: Back On Blossom Street (Leisure Arts #4279)
- Rugged Texas Cowboy: A Western Romance
- RailPass RailMap Europe 2017: Icon Illustrated Railway Atlas Of Europe Specifically Designed For Eurail And Interrail Pass Holders
- The Rolling Stones Chronicle: The First Thirty-Five Years
- Steampunk Graphics: Visions Of The Victorian Future
- On Social Facts
- Problems In The History Of Ancient Greece: Sources And Interpretation
- The Gallic War: Seven Commentaries On The Gallic War With An Eighth Commentary By Aulus Hirtius (Oxford World's Classics)
- QUINTO GRADO EN TORRES MALORY
- Surreal Photography And Effective Advertising
- 8 Minutes In The Morning: A Simple Way To Shed Up To 2 Pounds A Week -- Guaranteed
- The Rise And Fall And Rise Of Modern Dance
- The Man Who Invented Vegemite: The True Story Behind An Australian Icon
- Housebuilding: A Do-It-Yourself Guide, Revised & Expanded
- Assert Yourself!: How To Be Your Own Person (Behavior Modification Series)