Shading The Colors Of Grief And Healing: An Adult Coloring Book To Help Heal Through Grief
Shading The Colors of Grief and Healing: An Adult Coloring Book To Help Heal Through Grief
Grief is a difficult and very lonely journey.
"Shading The Colors of Grief and Healing" is the first coloring book of its kind and was designed solely for adults who have experienced the loss of a loved one.Studies have shown that meditation helps the spirit to heal. One very popular technique to quiet the mind is through artistic speech. While visiting each of the thirty-two intricate illustrations provided in this unique coloring book, and in a quiet and reflective activity,a path toward healing can begin.
Every journey that winds through grief is different. No two paths are the same. Your thoughts and your feelings are very unique to you. It is so important to take the time to "breathe", and coloring can give you that space to be still with your deepest inner thoughts. To begin to survive your loss, and your grief, is to acknowledge the pain that resides within you.
From the Author
Other Books by Lyn Ragan
Love And The Afterlife
WE NEED TO...
- Creando El Mejor Jugador De Beisbol: Aprende Los Secretos Y Trucos Utilizados Por Los Mejores Jugadores De Beisbol Profesionales Y Entrenadores, Para ... Y Fortaleza Mental (Spanish Edition)
- Evidence-Based Practice: An Integrative Approach To Research, Administration And Practice
- Lee Friedlander: America By Car
- Argentine Indian Art (Dover Pictorial Archive)
- Musician's Lead Sheet Notebook - Glossy Stripes Edition (164 Pp, 8.5x11in): For Charts, Lead Sheets, And Songwriting In All Styles Of Music
- Emergency Medicine Secrets, 5e
- Older Americans, Vital Communities: A Bold Vision For Societal Aging
- The Biology Of Desire: Why Addiction Is Not A Disease
- Essential Arabic Vocabulary: A Handbook Of Core Terms (Teach Yourself)
- Ship Modeling Simplified: Tips And Techniques For Model Construction From Kits
- Easter Coloring Book (8.5 X 11 Big Easter Coloring, Drawing & Activity Books) (Volume 3)
- Louise Bourgeois: I Have Been To Hell And Back
- An Excursion In Soul: Soul Music Of The Eighties: The End Of An Era
- The Politics Of Climate Change
- Investment Biker: Around The World With Jim Rogers
- This Business Of Music Marketing And Promotion, Revised And Updated Edition
- Anatomy & Physiology Coloring Workbook: A Complete Study Guide
- Pacific: Silicon Chips And Surfboards, Coral Reefs And Atom Bombs, Brutal Dictators And Fading Empires
- The Lithographers Manual: A Compendium Of Lithography, 20th Anniversary Edition (2 Volumes)
- WEST-E English Language Learners (051) Secrets Study Guide: WEST-E Test Review For The Washington Educator Skills Tests-Endorsements