Theme Park Design & The Art Of Themed Entertainment
Theme Park Design & The Art of Themed Entertainment
Want to design a theme park?
Over the past century, theme parks have created worlds where pirates still loot Caribbean towns, where daring adventurers explore booby-trapped temples, and where superheroes swing from New York skyscrapers - and allowed us to step into them too. This is a book about how to design those fantastic places, and the ingenuity that goes into their creation.
This is a handbook for the practicing designer, a textbook for the aspiring student, and a behind the scenes guidebook for the theme park fan, building on hundreds of interviews with accomplished designers from Walt Disney Imagineering, Universal Creative, Merlin Entertainments, and more. Theme Park Design & The Art of Themed Entertainment explores everything from the stories, themes, and characters that theme parks bring to life, to the business models, processes, and techniques that allow them to do it.
From rocket ships to roller coasters, fairy tales to fireworks, and dinosaurs to dark rides, never before has a book dived so deep into the art form of themed entertainment.
- Fotografia En Blanco Y Negro/ Black And White Photography (Spanish Edition)
- Interact Or Die: There Is Drama In The Networks
- The Burdensome Joy Of Preaching
- Accent On Achievement, Bk 1: Oboe, Book & CD
- City Secrets Books: The Essential Insider's Guide
- Salad As A Meal: Healthy Main-Dish Salads For Every Season
- See Jane Score
- The Girls' Doodle Book: Amazing Pictures To Complete And Create
- Master Of The Three Ways: Reflections Of A Chinese Sage On Living A Satisfying Life
- The Hidden Sense: Synesthesia In Art And Science (Leonardo Book Series)
- Lake Washington 130 Homes
- The Aztecs
- Astronomical Optics And Elasticity Theory: Active Optics Methods (Astronomy And Astrophysics Library)
- Stone Cold (Camel Club)
- Anime: A Critical Introduction (Film Genres)
- Harmonic Materials In Tonal Music: A Programmed Course, Part 2 (10th Edition) (Pt. 2)
- Gaia's Garden: A Guide To Home-Scale Permaculture, 2nd Edition
- The Theater Props What, Where, When: An Illustrated Chronology From Arrowheads To Video Games
- Hope And History
- It Looked Different On The Model: Epic Tales Of Impending Shame And Infamy