Theme Park Design & The Art Of Themed Entertainment
Theme Park Design & The Art of Themed Entertainment
Want to design a theme park?
Over the past century, theme parks have created worlds where pirates still loot Caribbean towns, where daring adventurers explore booby-trapped temples, and where superheroes swing from New York skyscrapers - and allowed us to step into them too. This is a book about how to design those fantastic places, and the ingenuity that goes into their creation.
This is a handbook for the practicing designer, a textbook for the aspiring student, and a behind the scenes guidebook for the theme park fan, building on hundreds of interviews with accomplished designers from Walt Disney Imagineering, Universal Creative, Merlin Entertainments, and more. Theme Park Design & The Art of Themed Entertainment explores everything from the stories, themes, and characters that theme parks bring to life, to the business models, processes, and techniques that allow them to do it.
From rocket ships to roller coasters, fairy tales to fireworks, and dinosaurs to dark rides, never before has a book dived so deep into the art form of themed entertainment.
- The Conflict Management Skills Workbook - Self-Assessments, Exercises & Educational Handouts (Spiral-Bound)
- EASY SONGS FOR THE BEGINNING BARITONE/BASS PART II BK/CD
- On The Use And Misuse Of Theories And Models In Mainstream Economics
- The Alexander Inheritance (Ring Of Fire)
- Herbs For Pets: The Natural Way To Enhance Your Pet's Life
- Bash Pocket Reference
- Essentials Of Oceanography Plus MasteringOceanography With Pearson EText -- Access Card Package (12th Edition)
- Manga Mania: The Guide To Drawing Girls
- English Vocabulary Elements
- Theoretical Aerodynamics (Dover Books On Aeronautical Engineering)
- The Love There That's Sleeping: The Art And Spirituality Of George Harrison
- 3D Game Programming With Directx 8.0 (Game Development Series)
- Portrait Of A Spy
- The Business Of Portrait Photography (Photography For All Levels: Advanced)
- The Cretan Runner: His Story Of The German Occupation
- Managing Quality Service In Hospitality: How Organizations Achieve Excellence In The Guest Experience (Hospitality Management)
- The Life And Fate Of Vasily Grossman
- A Short Introduction To Hermeneutics
- Lonely Planet El Mejor Lugar Para Estar Hoy (Spanish Edition)
- 7 String Guitar Tablature Paper: Red Music Books :: The Musician's Choice