Dukes' Physiology Of Domestic Animals
Dukes' Physiology of Domestic Animals
This fully revised new edition of the classic reference on domestic animal physiology provides detailed descriptions of animal function and dysfunction, with an emphasis on clinical relevance and pedagogical features to enhance learning.
• Presents in-depth, comprehensive descriptions of domestic animal function and dysfunction
• Emphasizes clinical relevance, with clinical correlations, notes of relevance, and self-assessment questions featuring situations likely to be faced in practice
• Offers pedagogical features, including chapter outlines and introductions, key terms throughout the book, additional images, questions to enhance learning, and self-assessment exercises
• Distills the most useful information for ease of use, with improved continuity and reduced repetition
• Includes a companion website offering review questions and answers and the figures from the book in PowerPoint
“Overall, this book provides a fulfilling overview of the physiology knowledge required for veterinary students during their time at university and in their future career. I like the fact that it is easy to use and feel that the self-evaluation sections will be particularly welcome for veterinary students.” (Veterinary Record, 1 December 2015)
“It is certainly a textbook worth consideration for undergraduate...