Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy (The ECS Series Of Texts And Monographs)
Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy (The ECS Series of Texts and Monographs)
Provides fundamentals needed to apply impedance spectroscopy to a broad range of applications with emphasis on obtaining physically meaningful insights from measurements.
- Emphasizes fundamentals applicable to a broad range of applications including corrosion, biomedical devices, semiconductors, batteries, fuel cells, coatings, analytical chemistry, electrocatalysis, materials, and sensors
- Provides illustrative examples throughout the text that show how the principles are applied to common impedance problems
- New Edition has improved pedagogy, with more than twice the number of examples
- New Edition has more in-depth treatment of background material needed to understand impedance spectroscopy, including electrochemistry, complex variables, and differential equations
- New Edition includes expanded treatment of the influence of mass transport and kinetics and reflects recent advances in understanding frequency dispersion and constant-phase elements
"I am pleased to recommend their book to professionals and graduate students in a variety of disciplines such as electrochemistry, materials science, physics and electrical and chemical engineering…" (Angewandte Chemie, February 16, 2009)
From the Back Cover
Using electrochemical impedance spectroscopy in a broad range of applications
Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy, Second Edition...