A Practical Guide To Designing Phase II Trials In Oncology (Statistics In Practice)
A Practical Guide to Designing Phase II Trials in Oncology (Statistics in Practice)
How to identify optimal phase II trial designs
Providing a practical guide containing the information needed to make crucial decisions regarding phase II trial designs, A Practical Guide to Designing Phase II Trials in Oncology sets forth specific points for consideration between the statistician and clinician when designing a phase II trial, including issues such as how the treatment works, choice of outcome measure and randomization, and considering both academic and industry perspectives. A comprehensive and systematic library of available phase II trial designs is included, saving time otherwise spent considering multiple manuscripts, and real-life practical examples of using this approach to design phase II trials in cancer are given.
A Practical Guide to Designing Phase II Trials in Oncology:
- Offers a structured and practical approach to phase II trial design.
- Considers trial design from both an academic and industry perspective.
- Includes a structured library of available phase II trial designs.
- Is relevant to both clinical and statistical researchers at all levels
- Includes real life examples of applying this approach.
- For those new to trial design, A Practical Guide to Designing Phase II...